15 . What is the meaning of kridha

In Brahma Loak

Maa Saraswati : this moment is really so beautiful when kridha see her mother in different 9 forms and when she played with them . They look like so beautiful .
But i really don't know what is the meaning of kridha. The name is unfamiliar . Swami i know you know what is the meaning of kridha. Now tell me .

Lord Brahma : Devi when the right time is coming you know that by yourself. And only lord Narayan knows the real meaning of this name.

Maa Saraswati : ok I am really waiting for this day when I found kridha's name real meaning .

In Vaikuntha

Lord Narayan sleeping but suddenly he heared a sweet voice . The voice owner is none other than maa Lakshmi . When he knows that he just smiled but maa Lakshmi told him

Maa Lakshmi : why you won't say me that today you sent kridha to Lord Krishna's place.

Lord Narayan open his eyes and told her

Lord Narayan : Chanchala i just want to give you a surprise . By the way do you like my surprise .

Maa Lakshmi : your surprise is always good . Today when I play and feed with her in a different 9 forms i fell so happy 😁😍. But Narayan tell me one thing

Lord Narayan : what priye

Maa Lakshmi : what is the real meaning of kridha.

Lord Narayan smiled and told Maa Lakshmi

Lord Narayan : priye the real meaning of kridha is

I don't know 😏😏 .

Maa Lakshmi become angry 😤 and told

Maa Lakshmi : swami. Please tell me 🥺

Lord Narayan laugh and told

Lord Narayan : ok ok 🤭 i tell you so
You know that kridha is combined name of Krishna and Radha ( Krishna+ radha=kridha ) . Kridha means the daughter of Radha Krishna . The goddess of purity and devotion.

Maa Lakshmi : yes

Lord Narayan : but this is not the only meaning of kridha . The name had another meaning also.
See kridha name had 6 letters . First 3 letters is kri which is coming from krishna' s name so that's mean our daughter's start is Krishna . And last 3 letters is dha which is coming from radha's name so that's mean our daughter's last is radha . So overall the meaning of this name the person who had kridha name her life is start from krishna and end in radha . Jo Insaan Krishna se uttpati hoke radha mein sama jata hai . The person who is born from krishna and merged with radha. Every living being in this universe born from Paramatma (GOD) and when his/her life is end they again merged with Paramatma (GOD) this is the universal truth . So that's why I gave her this name . And do you remember sakhi when kridha is Sneha she is a devotee of lord Krishna .

Maa Lakshmi : yes I remember that

Lord Narayan : yeah but when she take her last birth to this world this life she became a devotee of Radha. So that's why I gave her this name .

Maa Lakshmi : prabhu you are right ☺️☺️ . I am really happy to have her in my life ☺️☺️.

Lord Narayan : me too ☺️☺️