21 . MISUNDERSTANDING

Authors POV

After months Lord Narayan and Maa Lakshmi went to forest with kridha. Because kridha want to see animals .

Lord Narayan : kridha are you happy now

Kridha: yes baba thanku 😊

Maa Lakshmi : if you are happy then we are also happy

Then from somewhere a demon come and attack them . Lord Narayan hold his danushk and throw a arrow towards this demon. And kill this demon.

Maa Lakshmi asked Lord Narayan

Maa Lakshmi : are you ok swami

Lord Narayan nodded his head and told

Lord Narayan : yes Priye I am ok and you and kridha

Maa Lakshmi : yeah we are ok . Thanku arya for bringing this danushk with you.

Lord Narayan : obviously priye this is my responsibility to save you and my child

Then suddenly kridha spoke

Kridha : Maa Baba look here

Then Laxminarayan look at this direction and see a boy who is surrounded by blood. Then Maa Lakshmi told

Maa Lakshmi : I think the boy is attack by this demon .

Then Lord Narayan come infront of this boy and check his breath

Lord Narayan : Priye the boy is dead

Maa Lakshmi and Kridha became shocked

Maa Lakshmi : Swami i can't believe . You need to do something This demons became more evil . They hurm our childrens .

Lord Narayan : yes Priye you are right

Then they heared a voice from behind

A lady came infront of this boy and started to crying

Unknown Lady : child what happened with you . look at me. look at your mother . What happened with you look at me please please

Then the lady look at Lord Narayan and see a blood on his arrow . She think that the arrow's blood belongs her son . But the blood belongs to this demon .

She became angry and look at them . She saw a little girl with them . She recognised the girl is Lord Narayan's and Maa Lakshmi 's daughter . But the lady can't recognised them as Laxminarayan . For her they are just a normal couple .

Unknown Lady : You killed my son . How dare you . For you I have to tolerate this seperation from my child . I cursed you . You also have to separate from your daughter .

Lord Narayan became shocked and look at Maa Lakshmi suddenly a tear drops from Laxminarayan' s eyes .

Then Maa Lakshmi told to this women

Maa Lakshmi : Please don't do that . Your son is not killed by my husband . Your son is killed by a demon who is killed by my husband . Please don't cursed him . We can't tolerate this pain . You are misunderstood .

Then Maa Lakshmi started crying

Then the Unknown Lady realised her false

Then the Unknown Lady realised her false . From behind the lady's husband come and told her

Unknown Lady's Husband : what are you doing . Do you know who are they ?

Unknown Lady's Husband is a Sadhu . He recognised Laxminarayan's devine form .

Unknown Lady : who are they ??

Unknown Lady's Husband : They are Laxminarayan

Unknown Lady became shocked

Unknown Lady : Prabhu Mata I am really sorry . I am very sorry . Prabhu Mata I cursed you both . This is all my misunderstanding . Now I feel my fault . But I can blessed your daughter .
I blessed her she became your daughter in your every incernation . Yeah in this every life she had to separate from both of you . But she learnt her life lesson from this seperation . She became a pure lady . She became a great devotee of both of you.

My whole life I worshipped Devi Parvati .
I blessed by Devi Parvati at once she told me that my one wish become fullfilled .
In my entire life I never try to make a wish because I saved my wish for my son . But now he is not with me . But now I wished that my blessing which I gave to your daughter that became fullfilled .

Lord Narayan : No actually she need to separate from us. She have to learned a lesson from her life . This day change her life . This is not your fault this is her fate . We can't do anything .

Then Lord Narayan look at Maa Lakshmi and told

Lord Narayan : Priye we should go

Maa Lakshmi : Swami do something i can't leave her

Kridha tried to processing the whole scene but she also a 6 year old littlle girl . For her this things are kind of unknown .
She told her parents

Kridha : Maa Baba why are you both crying

Laxminarayan : nothing princess we should go to home .

Then Maa Lakshmi hold kridha . After that Laxminarayan went to their place with kridha .