Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna

A/N: Apologies for the delay, I was working on a comic and was preparing for school. Anyway, enjoy ( ◜‿◝ )♡

------

Several days has passed— five days at most— there was nothing but anxiety and uneasiness that the students who were close to Luna was feeling.

When the third day arrived, Luna was eventually needed to be in the school infirmary for further examination. It seems that the medical team found something interesting about Luna during their visit the day before they moved her.

Rumors about her condition still spread across the campus, which is unavoidable to begin with. However, alot has been pointing fingers at who is responsible for Luna's situation, especially to her Group.

There had been a circulating rumor that one person in Luna's 'new' friend group is highly responsible for her condition. And practically, the image of the others plummeted, although there hasn't been any sight of violence, threat nor bullying to them. But others has been giving them the look of suspicion, and eventually avoided them.

The bell rang dismissing the students for lunch as well as disturbing my train of thoughts. Noise filled the once silent classroom, chair scraping the floor, chattering of students. The humidity became more warmer than earlier as the room became more lively.

"Hey Ezra, why are you in a daze? Let's go, it's already lunch." A man patted me in the back which I shrugged off, as I eventually got a 'tsk' from him. 

Today was Sunday, although its the weekend, there are several students who took extra classes. Unlike the regular classes on weekdays which start at 7 in the morning until 5:15 of the afternoon, weekend classes start at 9 o'clock to 2: 15 pm.

I pulled my chair up as I stood fixing the mess on my table. Putting the textbooks and notes under the space blow the wooden table.

"No I'm good, go on ahead without me." Responded I, flashing a convincing smile at him which he eventually took and flew off.

I swarm along with the other students as we got out of our room. While they seem to have gone head towards the cafeteria, I on the other hand took the opposite direction, the one which lead the side balcony stairs.

Hurrying down as I went straight to a small oak gate that leads to a garden behind the school— which I like to call, the secluded garden. It was a place that seem to have been completely forgotten. The weeds have grown almost to my knee, dried leaves was scattered everywhere.

From here, you can see a certain shack at the back of the dormitory, but it seems that this place isn't visible to that point. I tried to ask my acquaintances for some information about this for I only had found it just a few days ago, specifically, on Monday. Unfortunately, none of them knew what was I talking about.

As I got into the garden, I firstly picked a large stone, putting it above the small gate. With this I can be alarmed if one also knew about this secluded place. After placing the stone in balance. I strode towards the camphor tree. As always, the weeds were kind of poking me, but fortunately below the tree was nothing but a well trimmed grass bed. They don't seem to grow at all.

I sat on the ground as I fiddled with the ring on my middle finger removing it as I place it on my pocket.

"Much better." I muttered, as my hair changed from a muddy brown to a vibrant pink color. I took out the mirror that I put in between the book I bought along with me.

It was a plain circular mirror. I brought it up slightly enough height as my face, but focusing more on my other eye. The dark muddy color eyes faded into a golden color.