Forks

Anya pov: Isabella or Bella, my younger sister, stands at the edge of a cul-de-sac as the blistering Arizona state sunlight blazes behind her. She leans down to gently put a mini barrel cactus into a small clay pot. I stand off to the side, in a sky-blue and white outfit with a white lace parasol in my left hand, which shields me from the blazing sun. Unlike my sister and mother, I'm not really fond of the heat. I prefer cloudy sky and rain to blistering hot sunny weather. As Bella, being her clumsy self, trips some of her "friends" drive off after wishing her good luck at the new school. Whilst Bella preferred staying in the shadows, I was one of the popular kids at Scottsdale high school, which was one of the local high schools in Phoenix, Arizona. Mom then comes outside, and throws her cellphone towards Bella as I walk over. "It won't work again, baby" said mom to Bella who responds "you put it on hold" I laughed at mom as she questions "I did?" "You also seem to have called Mexico" I said, reading her contacts over Bella's shoulder. Mom then pushes the two of us playfully as we all laugh. Once we calm down, mom says "I'll figure it out. You've gotta at least be able to reach me and Phil on the road." Bella playfully says to mom "Very romantic" Phil, our stepdad says to her "Yeah, if you call crappy motels, backwater towns and ballpark hotdogs romantic" Phil then places his baseball cap onto mom's head as she turns to us. "Listen, if you ever change your mind, I'll race back here from wherever the game is" Mom says to me and Bella who responds "I won't change my mind mom. And besides, Anya probably won't come back to Phoenix anyway," She was right, in a way. I definitely would not come back to Phoenix, besides, I've always liked Forks more but I don't know why.

We soon drove to the airport and mom said her goodbyes to us. Once we were on the plane, I changed my outfit to fit the weather of Forks, but also so that I was comfortable on the ride. My outfit was a grey bralette, a white shirt over the bralette, a grey turtle neck jersey with black skinny jeans and black ankle boot heels. I paired my outfit with a stylish black coat to finish up the look as I fluffed out my brown locks. I took my white diamond necklace and added that as the finishing touch along with black gloves. The necklace was spelled so I could walk in the sun without setting alight, even if I'm a tribrid, I need to take precautions.

I then joined Bella who was reading who knows what story as I settled in, reading my vintage copy of "Alice in Wonderland". Our flight soon landed in Seattle airport as we looked for dad after getting our luggage. We found dad standing next to his cruiser. Bella and I walked over to him, but I sprinted towards him as I hugged him. "Good to see you again dad." He let out a small laugh as he responded "Good to see you too kiddo." I may be 1000 years old mentally but I was sent to the future. We all climbed into the cruiser after dad and Bella shared an extremely awkward side hug. The drive was about an hour from Seattle to Forks so I once again dived into the land of "Alice in Wonderland" as dad and Bella made awkward small talk. The cruiser soon reached the house and honestly, nothing had changed. Since the house only had two bedrooms, I took the attic which I loved because I got a window bench and a small walk-in closet. I then had a bed with a grey headboard and white bedding.

After using my vamp speed and magic to unpack my things, I heard two cars pulling up as I muttered "Who the hell could that be?" I walked downstairs only to bump into my clumsy little sister, Bella. We both walked out and I was greeted with the scent of wet dog which was yucky. "Good to see you uncle Billy. You too Jacob." I said as dad asked Bella "Bella you remember Billy Black?" "Yeah" muttered Bella quietly, I knew she didn't but said nothing. "Glad you're finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming." I laughed as the two playfully wrestled with each other and stood next to Jacob who stood next to an ugly reddish orange vintage pick up truck. After dad and Billy's playful wrestling match, they walked over to us as dad patted the truck saying "So, what do you think?" "Think of what?" Asked my sister as dad said "This, your homecoming present. The truck is yours and the 1990 BMW convertible is Anya's." Bella squealed as she ran to the driver's seat of the car and knocked Jacob on the nose. I walked over to the convertible as I climbed inside. The seats smelling of leather and fern tree wood. I got the hood of the car up as I climbed out of the car. "I love this car dad. Thanks for getting it." I said to him as I hugged him.