Fifth day at Forks high and the secret is out

Anya's pov: When I awaken from my slumber, I feel that my cheek is resting on something that is not a pillow. Turns out, it was actually my boyfriend/mate Caeden's bare chest. I managed to get out of bed without waking him and quietly tiptoed out of the bedroom towards the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the hot water in the shower and once it was hot enough, I stepped in after disposing my body of my PJs. I let the water wash away the sleep and got out after twenty minutes. I wrapped a towel around my wet body before conjuring up an outfit which consisted of a cranberry red shirt with black leather pants and a black leather jacket. For jewelry I paired a black onyx stone necklace and earrings with a black onyx ring. Once I had my outfit on, I started on my hair which I styled into a waterfall braid and did what I needed to do before walking out of the bathroom.

Katherine saw me entering the kitchen and lowly whistled saying "I could never look that good in the outfit you're wearing today and funny thing is it's exactly what I would wear. I love the jacket design too" I giggled and went to fetch a blood bag from the fridge, and in doing so,I knew that I had to hunt sometime soon. "You've just devoured the blood bag, when was the last time you hunted Annie?" Said Katherine as I shrugged and said "Before my flight here,I did however have Caeden's blood a few days ago I think. I'll be hunting later today when I get back from school. Care to join me today at school?" Katherine nodded and turned her attention towards the window above the sink. I felt hands on my waist as I giggled quietly and said "Even though you just woke up, my outfit seemed to brighten your day" I felt a nod on my shoulder before I felt Caeden start to kiss my neck. "If you're to do what I think you are,then please keep it to minimum color for my friends other than Kat will be suspicious as to why I have a bruise on my neck. I could say that I burnt myself with a curling iron but they'll know something is up." I whispered to him as he mumbled something like "yeah sure, I'll try" I rolled my eyes fondly as I tried to hold in a moan but was unsuccessful in doing so. Katherine turned to face us but falsely gagged upon seeing Caeden, who had his head in the crook of my neck and was marking me.

Once Caeden had moved from my neck I leaned into him. He quickly sped upstairs at some point and put a shirt on before joining me and Katherine at the door. "Wanna prank the Cullens?" I asked them both as they nodded their heads and smirked, saying "Obviously we want to prank them" I grabbed my leather jacket and soon we were all off, racing one another to the Cullens house.

When we reached the house, I crouched atop a tree and whispered a spell which made a ball of sunlight appear in my hand as I directed it to shine through the windows. I saw the Cullens go from their normal chalk pale to literal disco balls as we all laughed quietly. I got down from the tree and we sped away from the house, for after a few minutes I vanquished the spell. "That was hilarious, damn they truly are diamond disco balls" said Katherine as I nodded and looked around the clearing we were in. It was a huge square field with trees surrounding every corner and clouds creating a canopy above us.

When we got home, I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the house. I walked to my car and waited for Katherine who quickly came. After saying goodbye to Caeden, I drove away from the house and we were off to school. Katherine and I giggled about anything and talked about who knows what. When we reached school I got out of my car and so did Katherine, but she received stares as well as glares. Rose and Alice met up with Katherine and I at the entrance as we walked to our first class which was unfortunately maths, which was my least favorite subject.

After what felt like an eternity the bell rang signalling the end of first period. I had a free period after math so I took the chance to use the gymnasium which was near empty by now. I changed my outfit for a white long sleeve leotard with a white long skirt in a snap of my fingers and got into a starting position before I started to dance.