The accident and interrogating Edward Cullen

Anya's pov: I woke up and suddenly felt like throwing up. (No,Anya is NOT pregnant, she's just stressed about the vision she saw) I rushed to the bathroom and my stomach emptied out the contents just as I reached the toilet. I felt a hand rubbing my back and pulling my hair away from the gunky substance. "Let it out love." I heard someone say. After what felt like an eternity, I finally stopped puking, my throat hoarse and sore. "After that I'm in no mood to even go to school today!" I exclaimed as I got up from the floor and went to brush my teeth. Once my teeth were brushed, I ran my fingers through my knotted hair. Sighing, I walked out of the bathroom and back to Caeden's bedroom with him following behind me. I sat on the bed and looked up at my mate who opened his arms, allowing me to climb into them.

I giggled softly when I felt his warm breathing on my neck, which results in him saying "Least I got a smile on your face." I fully laughed which resulted in Caeden doing the same. I climbed into the bed and patted the side next to me. "Can we have a movie day?" I asked him as he nodded and climbed in next to me. A knock on his door made me sigh as I opened it with a wave of my hand. "Hey Annie. Heard you throwing up and just wanted to say, I'll cover for you if anyone aka Bella asks." Said Katherine as she came and sat on my side of the bed. Giving her a hug, I whispered "Thank you Kitty." She smiled at me, but this smile was genuine rather than the usual fake ones she plastered on when she was in Mystic Falls. She got up from the bed and walked out of the door, blowing me a kiss.

Caeden and I stayed in bed all morning, that is until I got a message from Kitty that Bella had been involved in a minor accident. Edward had also risked himself to save her so, I got out of bed and conjured up an outfit. The outfit was a pair of black skinny jeans, a red spaghetti strap vest and a cropped black leather jacket, for shoes I went with black ankle boots and left my hair down, in it's natural kinky straight waves.

"You look great love

"You look great love." Said Caeden as I thanked him. I had changed in his room and had conjured up an outfit for him. "You can come with if you like." I said as I tossed him the outfit. He slipped into the en-suite bathroom and was back within a few minutes. The outfit I had given Caeden was a pair of navy blue jeans, with a black short sleeved t-shirt and a blue blazer, paired with black and blue sneakers. "This look is quite good on you!" I said as my gaze ran over the outfit. "All thanks to you, darling." He whispered into the crook of my neck as he brushed my hair aside. Knowing what he was about to do, I slightly tilted my head to the left, giving him more room to mark me. "Don't make it too dark." I said as he began to mark me.

A few minutes later, he pulled away to admire his handiwork and looked satisfied with it. I checked the mark in the mirror and looked at him. "It's a little dark, I know." He said softly as I giggled. "Aren't you forgetting I have magic? The reason why I asked you not to make the mark to dark was because if I were to conseal it, the dark color would show through." I stated as I walked out of the room. I grabbed my designer clutch bag and spelled the mark he'd made so that it wouldn't show up around dad. We were both soon off to the hospital, Caeden did however insist that I bring my blood/water bottle with because whenever I get so stressed, let's just say, the results aren't something you'd want to witness.