Forks high school, the mate pull and "Who are they?"

Anya pov: Today Bella and I start at Forks high school which is the local high school in the area. After showering and getting my outfit on, which was a white long sleeve shirt with a black jersey over, a cream plaid skirt paired with black knee high boots and a burgundy red coat with a burgundy book bag. I started doing my hair once I was satisfied with my clothing look, my hairstyle was a simple braided bun. I walked downstairs to find dad in the kitchen trying to make something. "Morning dad, what are you trying to make?" I asked as I stood on his left. He jumped as he heard my voice but said "I'm trying to make pancakes, but it's not going well" I laughed and said "I'll make them whilst you get Bella up and change into your uniform. Sounds like a deal?" He nodded as he walked upstairs to wake up Bella and to change into his uniform. I made the pancake mix, adding blueberries and raspberries along the way. After they were cooked, I made myself a blueberry, strawberry and oats with a little blood smoothie. Bella and dad came down and ate breakfast before we all set off to school or work.

I parked next to a red convertible and when I got out, there were stares as well as glares thrown in my direction. I ignored them as I sipped my smoothie and walked up to a couple who had chalky white pale skin with golden eyes. "Hi, I'm one of the new students. Anastasia Swan, but Anya is fine. I'm looking for the reception office, could you perhaps point me in that direction?" "We'll be happy to give you a tour, if you'd like. I'm Alice Cullen and he's Jasper Hale. It's a pleasure to meet you Anya" said the girl, Alice as they walked with me to the reception office, pointing out the different buildings and which classes were held in them. "Your fashion taste is marvellous by the way" said Alice as we walked to our first class. I thanked the pixie look-alike girl as we walked in. Students stared at me as I walked by, whispering about how I knew the Cullens so quickly.

Seeing as I'd already learned the maths problems we were given, I texted my old friend or great something niece, Katherine Pierce/Katerina Petrova.

Anya: Hey Kitty Kat. Hope you are well
Kat: Hey Anya, I'm well and you? Hope Forks is treating you good
Anya: Forks is okay, but there's only one problem. It's infested with shape shifters and cold-one vampires. Other than that I'm doing good
Kat: Great to hear and oh boy. What are we to do about those pesky sparkling wanna-be vampires and horse sized shifters?
Anya: Well, that's the thing... My sister, Bella, is the blood singer of one of the pesky sparkling wanna-be vampires, which I'm not entirely fond of. If I'm mated to one of those pesky vamps then I will officially go on a Ripper rampage. You are more than welcome to join if you'd like.
Kat: That's not good, being a blood singer to a cold-one vampire usually brings trouble especially if the singer is a human being and not a supernatural being. Do tell me why you decided to move there?!?!

I giggled quietly as I read Kat's message before I replied

Anya: The only reason as to why I moved here was because, Bella wanted me to and because I hate the heat in Scottsdale. And that's two reasons why...
Kat: Yeah yeah, I'll keep in touch with you and I'd gladly join you on your Ripper rampage.
Anya: You still haven't changed. Oh, I meant to ask, how's your dopplegänger, what's her name doing?
Kat: Ah, you mean Elena, тя е кралска болка в задника ми. And is also extremely paranoid.
Anya: Sorry your dopplegänger is being such a royal pain in your задник. I heard from a friend of a friend that you've moved back to Bulgaria, the place where it started.
Kat: Yep, now and then, I'll take a trip to Mystic Falls but that's hardly ever.

I looked up to see my math teacher standing in front of me with his hand out "Can I help you sir?" I asked as he said "Give me your cellphone, you're not supposed to be texting in class. You're supposed to be doing the assignment, but I see your page is blank..." "Sir, I already learned the maths equations at my old school and..." I stood up as I leveled my line of sight towards his eyes. "You will not take my phone away. I already handed in the assignment, the page on the desk is just a spare" I said as my pupils dilate, meaning I compelled him as he repeats what I said. Compulsion really does have its perks I thought as I went back to texting Kat.