Part 2

Orange soon laid down on the couch, placing her head in my lap. This allowed Momo to chew on her hair instead, giving me a break.

I leaned down to kiss out the small tears welling up in Orange's eyes.

She laughed. "P-pink~ Stop! You're tickling me!"

Before I leaned back up she managed to give me a butterfly kiss and I laughed as well.

Orange moved Momo to a different section of her hair as she shifted more comfortably in my lap.

"Now what were the others texting you?"

I picked up my phone. "Well 057 won't stop asking me for pictures of the baby."

Orange laughed. "Figures!"

"And Yellow 01 sent me a 'comprehensive list of must-have baby items' and he is happy we're doing okay. Oh! He also said that would fill in for you at the next few 01 meetings."

Orange's cheeks turned dark orange with embarrassment. "Oh my goodness I totally forgot all about that!"

I gave a slight laugh. "Well we did just have a baby."

Orange laughed back. "We did, didn't we!"

Orange looked up at me with stars in her eyes before saying.

"What are some of the things on Yellow 01's list?"

Knowing that Orange was probably going to ask I had already pulled up the list and immediately began to read off of it. "Pacifiers, diapers-"

Orange rolled her eyes. "I wished we had known that sooner."

I scrolled further down the list. "Teething toys, soft blankets, a crib, and baby monitors."

Orange's eyes began to shine as she looked at me in excitement.

"Pink, let's build a nursery!"

~~

Orange looked at me with shining eyes and I had no choice but to say yes, even though I had the slightest idea of how we would.

Sensing my hesitation, Orange began to plead her case.

"Okay I know what you're thinking! 'How would we build a nursery Orange and where would we do it?'"

I laughed as Orange did a spot on impression of me.

She smirked. "We have a guest room for a reason and who is a more valued guest than our own daughter?"

I was just about to speak but Orange cut me off, continuing her spiel.

"You're right no one! Also the guest room is fully furnished and all we would need is the crib and baby monitor that Yellow 01's list mentioned!"

I smiled. I guess she did have a pretty good point.

Piping in, I said. "And don't forget about toys and decorations! If Momo is to be held as a guest we must make sure everything is to her liking."

Orange laughed before looking at me with a mischievous grin on her face. "We should also paint the walls~"

I smiled as her eyes lit up. My smile was as good as any answer and I soon found myself being dragged by Orange to the guest room. Momo still teethed at her hair and Orange held her in place.

As I thrust the door to the guest room open, our faces fell.

There was still one glaringly obvious problem.

There was a large bed in the middle of the guest room.

~~