Part 4

Orange opened the door to her office in a flurry. After struggling with Momo's car seat and being stuck in traffic for a good hour, she was more than late for work.

When it came to work Orange was very punctual and controlled so it ate her up inside that after only a few weeks back she was already starting to be late.

As she made it through the revolving door Orange gave Momo's head a nervous kiss before taking a deep breath.

This was the first time that Momo had been at Orange's office so Orange had no idea what to expect.

Would all the colors and noise scare or delight her child?

Orange sighed. "There's only one way to tell..."

Orange walked into the office with her head held high and Momo securely in her sling. For a split second all seemed calm as her coworkers just started to take in her presence. Soon though, pandemonium broke loose as coworkers of various colors ran up to Orange.

The office was a storm of questions and Orange tried her best to answer them all while making sure Momo stayed calm.

Voices came from all directions.

"What's her name?"

"How old is she?"

"Why the heck is there a baby?!"

"Hi Momo~"

"Can I hold her?"

Orange shut her eyes in an effort to try and focus on one voice at a time. This was one of the rare times that Orange felt overwhelmed and she had no idea what to do. So she did all that she could do.

She held tighter onto Momo.

The crowd threatened to consume her and Orange's breathing started to quicken. Her mind raced with thousands of ways to possibly silence the crowd but her body wouldn't move. All she could focus on was making sure that Momo stayed calm and didn't feel all the anxiety that she felt.

Heart pounding Orange thought out loud. "Come on Orange, what would Pink do? What would he do..."

All of a sudden a booming voice addressed the crowd.

"HEY EVERYONE!"

Somehow the single voice had reached above the crowd and everyone turned in shock towards the source.

Orange's eyes widened before she gave a sigh of relief. She instantly recognized the voice as 057's.

" LET'S GIVE HER SOME SPACE!"

~~

The crowd went silent and you could almost feel the embarrassment hang heavy in the air. Luckily 057 soon broke the silence as he thrived in awkward situations.

057 flailed his arms about. "I know you have a ton of burning questions about Momo!"

A murmur went through the crowd as 057 continued. "Yes, that is the baby's name and you are not here to judge!"

Orange gave an embarrassed laugh.

"When I first met Momo I had a ton of burning questions myself but a whole office of people questioning a single person at once can be quite overwhelming. Try going up to Orange one at a time throughout the workday. Lines are just as overwhelming so don't do that! Wait until you can have a private moment with Orange or...You could come to me: The Momo expert~ "

As the crowd started to partially dissipate and partially swarm 057, Orange took a deep breath to calm her nerves. She looked into Momo's eyes in the moment of calm but of course that is when the baby started to cry.