Part 6

And so Orange and I stayed in the hospital bed for quite some time crying in relief that Momo was okay. Between sets of tears we took turns kissing Momo or cleaning off her nose with some nearby tissues.

After a while Orange started to laugh. "Just thank goodness that our daughter is going to be okay!"

I gave her a quick kiss and smiled. "She's really going to be okay!"

Orange gave a happy nod before laughing some more.

"I just can't believe the one who gave us the news was a doctor that reminded me so much of 057!"

This time I laughed too. "Oh my goodness that's who he reminded me of!"

She snorted. "Imagine 057 as a doctor!!!"

I didn't want to imagine 057 as a doctor so instead I gave her neck a raspberry.

After collecting ourselves we soon made our way back home from the hospital. It was so nice to finally be home and it seemed like Momo agreed as well because she had finally calmed down.

We soon ordered a nose suction for Momo and it surprisingly only took us 5 minutes to figure out how to use it. What was even more surprising was the amount of mucus that came from Momo's nose! I'm not going to lie, I love my daughter but it was pretty gross!

From there we soon fell into a routine for the following week where Orange and I took shifts going to work and taking care of Momo. After much hydration and mucus removal later Momo started to finally perk up.

Finally on the morning of February 14th Orange and I awoke to Momo crawling around her crib, back to her old self.

I leaned down into Momo's crib and gave her forehead a kiss before giving a happy laugh as Momo grabbed my nose.

"I'm glad you're feeling better sunshine~"

After shaking off Momo's grasp I turned to Orange and smiled. "Our Momo is back hun~"

I could see tears welling up in her eyes as she nodded. "She's back..."

After looking into each other's eyes for a moment Orange said. "Happy Wedding Anniversary Pink~"

We pulled each other into a very long kiss.

~~

After finishing our kiss Orange gave my cheek a quick peck before scooping up Momo into her arms.

"Mama!"

Orange's eyes lit up as she stared down at our daughter in her arms.

"Yes sweetheart it is Mama~ I'm here~"

She began to rock Momo in her arms after giving her forehead a quick kiss.

"I'm so happy that that yucky illness finally went away and I know you are too! I promise I won't let anything like that ever happen again to you again! You're safe here~"

I wrapped my arms around Orange's waist from behind and I could feel her heartbeat quicker as I put my head on her shoulder.

"We're safe here~"

Orange pressed her head into mine and rubbed her cheek against my face. I smiled down at Momo who was staring intently at us.

"Hi Momo~"

"Dada!"

I could feel my heart swell as Momo said my name because-

"You never really get used to it do you?"

Orange pressed more against me as she continued to speak.

"I remember when I was young I always dreamed of having a family...Of having this ...but, as I got older, I thought I had given up on that dream...And I did...but then I met you and for some reason I was ready to fall asleep again...