𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Victoria's head slightly moved back and forth

Victoria's head slightly moved back and forth. She nodded with such sadness that was filled with so much greatness. Her long red hair was tied in a ponytail and those glassy eyes were fixating on me.

Her pain, I felt it.

Her anger, I understood.

But this seemed way bigger than what she was letting on. Her poor heart was sinking and even I didn't think I could do anything. Who was I to save her?

She needed to do this by herself, it didn't mean that if she called, if she shouted my name, I'd have been there in less than a second. It was happening again, I didn't give a fuck about my friends and what they were thinking.

I took a look around and realized how stupid I had been over the past years. Will knew and he always pushed me to do something about it.

I was here, she was right there. If there was a chance she could remember, I had to try. And by how weird she acted while I was around, that told me she might have been feeling something.

She had to feel this thing between us, I wasn't imagining it.

"Can I ask you a question?" She wiped her wet red cheeks, never once blinking. It scared me, seeing her like this.

I tried so hard to hate her like the rest of them, much to my dislike, it was unsuccessful. I was drunk all the time and my mind always drifted to her.

"Do I have a choice?" I smiled before nodding and I saw the heat reaching her cheeks. She looked down at her shoes and playfully threw something she found on the bench toward me.

"Asshole" she whispered under her breath. It didn't go unnoticed but I decided not to go too far. She didn't send me away. She let me here and she wasn't telling me to fuck off. What if she really did remember?

I'd let her take me anywhere.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

The question made me pause. This wave of sweetness she possessed enveloped me in a tight bubble, freeing me of whatever bad monster was inside me. I hadn't even considered love was what I needed. I might have been eighteen and had had sex numerous times, but I kind of still wanted to experience this love on Tv.

"Pretty face, don't you remember me?"

She searched my eyes for a while and I thought that this was it, she remembered. Of course, she didn't. I tried to jog her memory but instead, I had the first seat on watching it burn. What was she so scared of? Why was she blocking me out?

"What do you mean?" Victoria bit her bottom lip while staring at my mouth. A smirk curled on the side of my mouth and I thought I saw life for a moment.

Jesus fuck, I was stupid.

"Damon-" She whispered on those red fat teasing lips. I bit the inside of my cheeks as she leaned in, her nose barely touching mine.

I reacted without thinking.

My hands found their way to her waist and she straddled me in no time. My head hit the locker behind us and it was too hard to contain it, she could feel my erection from beneath her thighs.

I groaned as she slowly moved her hips against mine.

"Tori" I mumbled, gripping her waist tighter. I hadn't realized my eyes were closed until her hands were cupping my cheeks.

I slowly opened them and she broke out into a smile. My heart skipped a bit. I knew I'd fall in love with her. I knew I had fallen in love with her all over again.

"Do I make you horny?"

Fuck.

"Baby," I said and I couldn't place another word because she had me wrapped around her fingers. She rocked her hips against mine and I hated it. Her tongue was in this guy's throat not even ten minutes before she was doing this to me.

"Do you like it?" She sounded so innocent, so unsure of herself.

The thing was, I did.

I more than loved it.

I fucking did not want her to stop but something crossed her features. She was about to break, harder than what I witnessed earlier.

It wasn't hard to stop her. She wanted this and I knew because she was breathing as fast as I was. I just didn't want it like this, especially with her about to break. If we were going to dry fuck, I'd do it good. I didn't want her on top of me, either.

"What?" She did seem sad I stopped her, she looked like she really wanted me. And maybe she did but I wanted her to remember first.

"I promise, if you want to dry fuck, I'll dry fuck you somewhere else than these lockers," I said, my lips connecting with her neck. She gasped, her thoughts becoming mist and fury.

What was building this emotion inside her?

I feared it was something worse than whatever happened to me.

How she was before the years her parents had that first fight. If he hadn't hit her, if he had let me talk to her, she might have still remembered. But that bastard sent me home and forbid me from seeing her ever again.

I wasn't dumb, I went to her window multiple times. And when she saw me that night, her eyes widened and she said my full name. She never did that. I called her my little redhead and she felt out of place, scared. That was when I knew something had changed and I didn't press. She had forgotten about me.

"But first, you're gonna stop that little thing with your friend" I pulled away and she smiled again, the way she used to do when we were younger.

I returned it, before brushing my lips with hers.

"Why?"

"Because, little redhead, you are mine and only mine," I said, brushing her hair away. She must break this thing they had going on. I didn't want another man's hands on my woman.

It was obvious she was trying to distract herself. Well, I was here, wasn't I? She had me now.

Fuck Loren.

"Okay" she pressed her forehead against my chest and I held her. I held her while her shoulder shook and she wet my shirt with the tears that I bet she had been holding for so long.

What was going on?

I was about to find out.