Season One Theme Song

(Here is the season one theme song for the Owl House! I would like to give a shout-out to -omegasenergybow for giving me suggestions and ideas and for asking questions on this book and on Miraculous, Hazbin Hotel, and Helluva Boss!)

The portal door appears and opens to reveal Luz, who appeared to be going upwards through the sky, but in reality, she was actually upside down and falling. Eda flies in and saves her alongside Cerise and King and the four fly down to the Owl House. Hooty is at the door, which was opened by Luz, who twirls Eda's staff. She puts her right hand on her hip, holding the staff with her left before Eda takes the staff away from her, the human nervous. Cerise laughs and Hannibal wraps around her as King stands, waving with his arms outstretched. Willow, Gus, and Amity appear in three frames. Willow makes a heart with her hands, Gus holds out his arms in celebration, and Amity turns her back while crossing her arms. King appears, holding a stuffed rabbit with many other stuffed animals around him. He pretends to rule these stuffed animals, until some of them fall on him. Cerise and Luz fly through Bonesborough, the former waving at Willow while the latter high-fives Gus. They duck under the guards that were chasing Eda and King, saving the two before losing control of the staff as they are chased by a creature. Cerise, Luz, Eda, and King stand on the roof of the Owl House, Cerise tracing a spell circle to summon a ball of light while Luz casts the spell differently, sending both up into the night sky.