You Will Know Fear

Salvio and Sybella Fear were two of the most powerful witches of the Boiling Isles. The two have lived as hermits since their daughter died. Upon hearing that their daughter's child has grown in power, they took the opportunity to influence her-

"Influence?!" Eda cuts King off as he read a book, "They are mind controllers not influencers!"

"Sorry! Let me change that!" King makes some changes to the book he was writing in.

"What are we gonna do?" Luz asks, "There must be some way to bring Cece back!"

"All she wants is to apologize to her mother and that's it. The Cerise I know will let her mother rest in piece afterwards. But the Fear family is just gonna use her to bring their child back." Eda explains.

"We need a plan to-" Luz is cut off when a knock goes off at the door. She opens it to find her girlfriend, "Amity! Thank you for coming!" she hugs her and lets her in.

"Any word on Cerise?" Amity asks in concern.

"Nothing." Eda says, "We need to gather people who know Cerise very well to help break whatever hold Salvio and Sybella have over her."

"Who can help us?" Luz asks.

"The four of us, Hannibal, Hooty, Lily..."

"We should get Zora over here. She's her best friend." Amity advises.

"There is one more person who knows things about her that we don't." Eda told her.

"Who?"

...

Hunter stares at the plant vines in worry as he stands at Rosemary's garden.

"Golden Guard."

The blonde sighs as he hears approaching footsteps, "I'm in no mood for a fight. What are you doing here?"

"Same reason you are." Luz walks up to him, "Trying to help a friend. We need help, yours especially, to bring Cerise back to her senses. She might have shared secrets with you that she couldn't share with any of us. Is there any place that she would have gone?"

"This was my first spot on the list." Hunter explains, "She's doing this just to apologize to her mother...I think I know of something that can help."

...

The group travels to a secluded part of the woods, Hunter drawing some vines back to reveal a beautiful paradise.

"Woah..." Amity looks in awe.

"It's so pretty!" Luz exclaims.

"Owlet built this?" Eda looks around in amazement as Lilith takes pictures.

"This place is beautiful." Zora compliments.

"Cerise took me here a few years ago. When we were thirteen, she decided to create her own acre. She called it "Garden of Ceden"." Hunter looks at one of the flowers with a fond look on his face, "She grew all her favorites here. Dragonsnappers, spider lilies, bleeding-hearts..."

"Don't forget about the willow and wisteria trees." a voice spoke up, emerging from behind one of the trees as most of the group got in defensive positions.

"Guys, it's okay." Hunter reassures, "This is Maya."

"Thank you, kid." Maya looked to be around Eda and Lilith's age and had black hair with golden eyes.

"Maya?" Eda and Lilith look at her in confusion.

"Do Salvio and Sybella know that their daughter tends to this garden?" the blonde asks.