Forgetfulness Quit It!

Forgetfulness: I got something to show you guys!

Charlotte: What?

Forgetfulness: *shows an image of a girl with missing teeth*

Owen: Its a pic of a girl.

Forgetfulness: Yes, but with missing teeth! Isn't that a beautiful smile?

Nk_works: Not really. She only has 5 teeth in her mouth. She's ugly.

Me: Exactly.

Forgetfulness: *shows another image of a woman with just two teeth in her mouth*

Colin: Why are you doing this?

Forgetfulness: To show you guys that with little teeth, its not all bad! *laughing like a maniac*

Me: This is starting to trigger me!

Nk_works: Exactly, oh my gosh!

Forgetfulness: *shows another image of an African American man, without any teeth, and smiling*

Charlotte: Stop it right now!

Forgetfulness: *shows another image of a bride with no teeth*

Owen: Knock it off!

Forgetfulness: *shows another image of a girl with no teeth and a message under her pic*

Message: Having no teeth is awesome! The dentist really did a good job, pulling out all of my teeth! Thanks, Dr. Sherman!

Mental Institution People: Lets go! *takes F away to the back of their van*

Forgetfulness: *being taken to the back of the van* Guys, if you want to see more images of people with missing teeth, go to www.missingteeth.com!

Owen: I'll pass.

Mental Institution People: *puts F into the back of the van and drives off*

Nk_works: F is out of his mind!

Iris: Facts!

This story was written on Saturday, August 20th, 2022.

A/N Why was F showing us images of people with missing teeth? I wrote this story, due to intrusive thoughts of images of people with missing teeth. But, F is messed up! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.