Brandon And Bob At 5 Guys Amid Closing Time

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Bob Kimball: *eating a bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and onions, and drinking a grape Fanta*

Brandon: *eating a bacon cheese dog with ketchup and mustard, and drinking a chocolate Oreo cream shake* We're the only customers here, Bob!

Bob Kimball: That's right! *drinks his grape Fanta*

Brandon: *sees Cajun fries scattered all over the floor, along with peanut shells*

Radio: *playing Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen*

Brandon: *finishes his shake, and throws his garbage away*

Bob Kimball: We should get going, Brandon. Place is about to close. *throws his trash away too*

Brandon: Alright.

5 Guys Staff: Have a good night!

Brandon: You too! *leaves*

Bob Kimball: Likewise! *leaves* See ya, Brandon! *gets in his car, drives out of the parking lot, and drives right onto Washington St, towards Interstate 691*

Brandon: *crosses the street, and walks left onto West St, to get back to Thomas St*

This story was written on Monday, August 22nd, 2022.

A/N Brandon and Bob at 5 Guys, yet again, and its closing time! 😀 Brandon really loves the chocolate Oreo cream shake! 😋😋😋 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.