Brandon And Bob At 5 Guys Yet Again

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Brandon: *eating a bacon cheese dog, with ketchup and mustard, and drinking a chocolate Oreo cream shake, looking glum*

Bob Kimball: *eating a bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onions, and drinking a grape Fanta* So, Emma finally left for Washington State.

Brandon: *still looking glum* Yeah.

Bob Kimball: How did you handle that? *drinks his soda*

Brandon: I was crying my eyes out. It felt like she walked out of my life forever.

Bob Kimball: Its hard to see a close friend leave like that. I'm sure you will make some new friends when you go back to school.

Brandon: *drinks his shake* Yeah. I go back to school on Wednesday. I'll probably meet some new Freshmen.

Bob Kimball: Is there any way you can contact Emma? *takes a bite of his burger*

Brandon: Facetime. *takes a bite of his bacon cheese dog*

Bob Kimball: I see. Cheer up, Brandon. I know its tough now, but you'll be happy again soon.

Brandon: Yeah.

This story was written on Saturday, August 27th, 2022.

A/N Brandon seems really depressed about yesterday. He and Bob having another conversation at 5 Guys. He will eventually be in good spirits! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.