Eating At 5 Guys For Lunch

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Me: *eating a bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard, mayo, and tomato, and drinking a strawberry Oreo cream shake*

Nk_works: *eating a bacon hot dog with ketchup and mustard, and drinking a peanut butter Oreo cream shake*

Dorian: *eating a bacon hot dog with ketchup and mustard, and also drinking a peanut butter Oreo cream shake*

Brandon: *eating a bacon cheese dog with ketchup and mustard, and drinking a chocolate Oreo cream shake*

Steven: I wanted to go to Burger King!

Nk_works: Dude, just eat! Oh my gosh! *drinks her peanut butter Oreo cream shake* The peanut buttery goodness in this shake!

Steven: *eats his cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard, and drinks his cherry Sprite*

Iris: *eating a bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo, lettuce, and tomato, and drinking a banana Oreo cream shake*

Ariel: *eating a bacon cheese dog with ketchup and mustard, and drinking a chocolate peanut butter Oreo cream shake*

Woman: *gets her bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, relish, mushrooms, and jalapeños, and a vanilla milkshake, and leaves the restaurant and gets in her blue 1976 Lincoln Continental coupe with a Massachusetts license plate on it*

Spiceseeker: We should have gone to KFC!

Iris: Spice, come on! *drinks her banana Oreo cream shake*

Spiceseeker: How come 5 Guys doesn't have chicken?! *eats his bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo, lettuce, onions, and peppers*

This story was written on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022.

A/N Us having lunch at 5 Guys!! 😋😋😋😋😋 Wish Steven and Spice wouldn't complain so much! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.