𝘓🄰🅈3𝖱 ;; ↺𝖭𝖤___

when the door closes ; tpn
layer one ; darkness
------------

when the door closes ; tpnlayer one ; darkness------------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

------------

the room was pitch black. no light could be seen in the room. it was pure darkness. well, from a normal person's perspective.

inside the room was one single chair, which [name] had sat on. she'd been sitting on that chair all night while the others rested. the light she could see emitted off of herself as she stared at her hands, which were in her lap.

"i'm real.. i just got to be real. if i wasn't real then... i wouldn't of-."

"you wouldn't of done the accident."

[name] gasped as she looked up from her lap to see, herself. herself floating around in the darkness, grinning like a madman.

"who are you?" [name] asked in a panic, sweat now dripping down her face. "and how do you know about that?"

"for me looking at myself right now, i wonder if i could get any more stupider." the floating figure paused. "do you need glasses or something, i'm you dumbass!"

"no you can't be me. i'm me." [name] responded, looking up at the floating figure. "i'm sure i'm me."

"and i'm you, or shall i say me, as well!" the 'fake' [name] laughed. "it's just like you said, you are you and i am me, and together, we are we."

"no stop! i'm the real me! i have to be! you don't act like me! you don't sound like me! you're nothing like me! you don't even have the eyepatch on your left eye from the accident!" [name] threw her head into her lap as her hands gripped her hair. "how can you be me when we are nothing alike?!"

"no you have got it wrong. i'm the part of you that you don't want people to see, so you lock me away in that mind of yours and hope that i don't come out." the 'fake' [name] explained. "but uh, i'm not going to say unfortunately because i'm happy about it, but i managed to get out of the hole you dug and threw me in!"

"but as you see, i'm you and you're me. simple as that." the 'fake' [name] giggled. "we are the same person."

then the 'fake' [name] floated down and tilted the 'real' [name]'s head up to face her directly. she watched as the 'real' [name] stared at her with horror, and then simply laughed at her behaviour.

"no stop! this isn't the real me!" the 'real' [name] begged.

"how are you so sure [name]? if i'm you then i have to be real since we are the same person! but if you're me then i guess you're not real then! but since you're me and i'm you, doesn't that make us both real?" the 'fake' [name] rambled on.

"stop it stop it! you're confusing me! you're acting delusional!" the 'real' [name] shouted.

"you say i'm not real, right?" the 'fake' [name] asked.

"yes, that's because you aren't!" the 'real' [name] replied.

"but i live inside your mind, i exist inside your mind, so i have to be real." the 'fake' [name] grinned at the others reaction.