☣︎ 𝗟🄰🅈3𝗥 ;; 𝟯𝗥𝗥↺𝗥 ¿¿

when the door closes ; tpn
layer error ; it doesn't matter what's real anymore
------------

when the door closes ; tpnlayer error ; it doesn't matter what's real anymore------------

------------

[name]'s head ached as the memories and flashbacks from all the times she's spent in the room finally came back. not just from this lifetime, but from the countless of other lifetimes she's experienced.

her eyes felt heavy as she layed on the ground, wires scattered over her body as she wore a loose fitting white dress.

the wires attached to her body stung when she moved, as well as every time she blinked, it got worst.

"ah, i see you're up." a familiar voice spoke.

"hm?" [name] slightly tilted her head to see who the voice was.

her eyes faced the massive glass pane that separated the outside from the inside. [name] was forever stuck in this cage, and couldn't make it out alive - even if she tried to. the wires attached to her drained almost all her energy.

"do you finally understand now?" peter ratri asked. "it's only time before all the memories start flooding back in."

"they already have..."

"oh? is that so. well, you didn't answer my question."

"it's still a bit of a blur, but i can make out most things." [name] responded.

peter ratri then walked away from the glass pane before entering the highly secured door a few seconds later.

"i'll explained it all so you don't have to stress too much. you were nothing more than a programme, an experiment. you were nothing more than an AI to ensure the kids of gracefield grew up to the best of standards." peter ratri explained.

[name]'s weak and frail body sat up from the wires, still having a few attached to her with an addition of some draping over her.

"then why was there two of me. why was there another me? was she another...experiment?" [name] tiredly asked.

"that isn't another you, it's simply the real you." petter ratri said. "i'd thought you'd realised that."

"it doesn't even matter what's real anymore.. since i'm not truly real, am i?." [name] murmured.

"i thought you said once a person is not longer existing in real life nor in the minds of others, only then they aren't real." ratri grinned.

"that's true. and i'll make it happen." [name] announced.

"you won't do that, i won't let you do that." ratri paused. "you're my greatest experiment ever, serial experiment [name]."