𝗟𝟰𝗬𝟯𝗥 ;; 𝗙!𝗩𝟯____

when the door closes ; tpn
layer five ; they aren't real, they just can't be.
------------

------------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

------------

the duvet was carefully and slowly pulled off of her body as the coldness of the night attacked her. she lazily moved around as she started to wake up due to the different temperature. [name]'s hand traveled to her face as she rubbed the sleep off of her right eye as she rolled onto her back.

as the clock struck three o'clock, [name] opened her eye and let it blink before it suddenly shot wide open at the sight in front of her. a tiny gasp was let out of her mouth as she stared at the figure above her.

"wakey wakey!" the 'fake' [name] chuckled, sitting on top of the 'real' [name].

"what... are you doing..?" the 'real' [name] tiredly asked.

"i just couldn't help but notice that there's something up with your friends..." the 'fake' [name] started, her mouth forming a grin. "they seem a bit.. odd, don't cha think?"

"what..?" the 'real' [name] sat up, becoming face-to-face with the 'fake' [name].

"take a look around would ya?"

the 'real' [name] rapidly turned her head to look around at the other kid's beds, only to find them with no kids in them. instead, all the kids were replaced with creepy, disproportionate and weird figures - the figures being different forms of [name].

[name]'s wide eyes stared at them with shock and horror painted all over her face. her heart sped up with panic as her hands grabbed onto the sheets of her bed.

"..what did you do?" the 'real' [name] shouted as she tugged onto the 'fake' [name]'s shirt.

"i said what did you do?!" the 'fake' [name] repeated.

"i didn't do anything, it was him that did this." the 'fake' [name] replied, smiling.

"why do you have to be so useless at the most important times..." the 'real' [name] muttered as she shoved the 'fake' [name] off of her.

the 'real' [name] quickly threw the bedsheets off of her as she walked to the nearest bed to see what the figure was like.

[name]'s eyes were scarred with trauma and horror as she stared at the figure in front of her. looking down at the same eyes she had as there was a sense of uneasiness in the doll.

the head of the doll, designed with [name]'s face on it, was disturbingly too small compared to the large sized torso.

[name] looked at another bed to find another doll of herself, only this time for it to be the head was too big for the alien-like body the doll had.

the 'fake' [name] giggled as she layed down in the 'real' [name]'s bed. she watched as the other her continued to search the beds in panic as her face remained traumatised.