¿¿ 🄻🄰🅈🄴🅁 ;; 𝖲!𝖷 ??

when the door closes ; tpn
layer six ; she knows.
------------

------------

the sun was setting as the kids were called in after a long day of playing and having fun. the infamous trio walked into the dining hall, after having a discussion on a traitor.

emma stared around at the group of kids she called her siblings, even though none of them a truly blood related, so they aren't really siblings.

her eyebrows furrowed in anxiousness as her eyes have a look to say 'please, i don't want to think any of you being a traitor.'

as emma heard light footsteps from behind her, she looked to see the highly suspicious [name] strolling out from the kitchen, carrying a stack of plates into the dining hall. emma made eye contact with [name], who also refused to take her eyes off of emma.

what made it worst is that an evil smile came creeping up on [name]'s lips. while staring right at emma with an evil smile, emma looked at [name] with distraught eyes and quivering lips.

could the traitor really be [name]? emma continued to stand there and look at [name] in shock as [name] turned her head away from emma, carrying on setting the plates.

across the room, ray stared at the two girls with squinted eyes as he questioned, to himself, what [name]'s actions were. ray wondered if she had a plan, and he hoped she did.

-

dinner was awkward between the four kids. with emma and norman constantly keeping an eye on [name], who was sat with gilda and anna on a separate table. ray having to repeatedly tell them to stop watching her because she wasn't going to do anything during dinner, and [name], who was fully aware of the two's staring, but continued to go by dinner like it wasn't bothering her.

however, [name] just couldn't let it slide. once gilda and anna had gotten into a deep conversation without her, [name] waited until emma and norman looked at her again, before sending them a death glare, making them both slightly jolt in their seats.

after that, [name] went back to listening in on gilda and anna's conversation. before she knew it, dinner was over and she was called into mama's office to have a little chat with her.

-

"so [name], if you don't mind me asking, why were you sitting with gilda and anna today? did something happen with the situation?" mama asked.

"no nothing went on, i just wanted to sit with people my age instead of older people. but i know they're getting suspicious of me. they are practically dying to have a conversation with me and what are the chances it's about the situation.." [name] trailed off.

"hm, very well then. has ray made any other moves?"

"not that i know of, but he seems keen on the idea that he doesn't want to take everyone." [name] responded.