,,𝖫𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖤𝖱𝖱 ;; 𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗡

when the door closes ; tpn
layer seven ; the accident
------------

when the door closes ; tpnlayer seven ; the accident------------

------------

[name] layed wide awake in her bed as she experienced another sleepless night. her back layed against the sheets as her eyes stared upwards, towards the ceiling.

her eye's refused to shut as there was not a single drop of tiredness in her. she layed on the bed as the moonlight shines down on her.

however, something caught [name]'s eye. she stared at the ceiling in confusion as the image of her other self started to kid in.

the 'real' [name] watched as her other self floated down from the ceiling, eventually making her way down the 'real' [name]. the 'fake' [name] smiled at the 'real' [name] as she continued to float down to her.

the 'fake' [name] pretended to hug the 'real' [name] before undoing the back of her eyepatch. the 'real' [name]'s breathe hitched at this as she felt her eyepatch being peeled off of her face.

the 'fake' [name] quickly rushed off of the bed, pulling away from the fake her she gave to her other self. the 'real' [name] desperately tried to get the eye patch back, however failed to do so.

the 'real' [name] realised this before putting a hand up to replace the eyepatch that covered her left eye. she continued to crawl towards the 'fake' [name], eventually stumbling onto the floor from the bed.

"please! just give me it back!" the 'real' [name] asked urgently.

as a few flashbacks from the accident flashed in her mind, the 'real' [name]'s body collapses onto the floor. her knees and elbows touching the ground as her hands made their way to her hair, gripping on it in stress.

"so you want to see it the way i did?" the 'fake' [name] asked, grinning at the others state.

"no! please! anything but that! i just learnt how to forget it and i don't want those awful flashbacks to come back! i wouldn't know how to deal with them again!" the 'real' [name] begged.

"too bad! i'm gonna make you re-experience everything you made me experience too!" the 'fake' [name] shouted.

all of a sudden, the 'real' [name] was transported from the bedroom to a pitch-black room. she lifted her head up from her crouched position as she let her hands drop to the floor.

the 'real' [name] looked around to see if she could find anyone, and so she did. across the room stood a younger version of herself, however, this time there was no eyepatch on her face.

"before the accident..." the 'real' [name] muttered.

the 'real' [name] watched from afar as her younger self got tormented and traumatised by hallucinations of the demons of the gate. how she was left screaming and crying, how helpless she looked.

her eye's widened in fear as tears started to fall from them. then the memories started to flood back in. it was like the damn she had built in her brain suddenly collapses, letting all the bad memories she didn't want to remember flood in.