"" 𝗟🄰🅈3🅁 ;; 3𝘓3𝘝3𝘕 ""

when the door closes ; tpn
layer eleven ; [name]'s lonely last day
------------

when the door closes ; tpnlayer eleven ; [name]'s lonely last day------------

------------

"..you...knew?" ray asked as he turned to face [name].

[name] stared at the ground, wide eyed as she didn't even think about making eye contact with anyone. the other's started at her with wide eyes too, but not eyes filled with shock, one's filled with betrayal.

"oh? you didn't tell them, [name]? i thought you would've by now." mama paused. "especially since you knew about your's and norman's shipments."

"i-."

"save it, [name]." mama started. "you'll only dig yourself into deeper dirt."

[name] stilled stared at the floor, not making eye contact with anyone. mama picked emma up while emma hissed in pain as her leg remained broken.

mama walked off with emma as don and gilda followed shortly after.

'what did i do wrong...?'

'how was i meant to tell them...?'

'i thought it would be best if didn't tell anyone...'

"[name]!"

"huh..?" [name] muttered.

"what the hell is wrong with you?! you knew and you still didn't tell us?" ray shouted at her.

"i'm sorry-."

"sorry? you think sorry is going to make us, make me, forgive you?" norman interrupted.

"i.." [name] struggled to find the words to say.

"save it. i don't want to hear it." ray said before walking away. "come on norman, we need to check on emma."

norman didn't say anything when he walked away. he didn't try look at [name] or anything. he followed ray instantly as [name] watched them both walk away into the forest.

'i thought it would be better for him to not know... who would want to go live their last days knowing that they'd die..? imagine how i've felt during all of it...'

[name] looked up from the ground, to the wall as she stared at it with a blank face.

she walked forwards, and carefully made her way up the nearest tree to the wall. she reached her hand into a tree hole, then got the rope from within the tree as she pulled it out of it's bag.

she tied one end of the top to the thick branch as she jumped down from the tree, pulling on the rope for safety measures.

she didn't hesitate when she flung herself onto the wall with the rope, landing successfully on the top of the wall. she pulled herself up, then stood up, before sighing in relief as she made it up safely.