𝗟🄰🅈3🅁 ;; 𝟯!𝗚𝗛𝗧 ,,

when the door closes ; tpn
layer eight ; madness
------------

when the door closes ; tpnlayer eight ; madness------------

------------

"i'd be the first child." [name] grinned as her personality did a whole 180.

the truth is that the 'real' [name] needed to go to sister krone's room for a little talk with her, so she had to rely on her other self to handle ray. thinking that she'd put up her façade of being the 'real' [name], however, the 'fake' [name] decided to have some 'fun'.

ray stared at the girl in shock whilst holding her bandages. it couldn't of been possible. if what mama said to him was correct, [name] would've existed ages ago. she had to be lying - she must've been.

"quit sounding delusional! you're sounding crazy, [name]!" ray shouted.

"sigh.. this is what [name] was saying when she said 'you wouldn't understand it'.." '[name]' sighed.

"stop it! stop acting weird! all of this stuff about you being 'the first child' and now you're talking in third person?! what's gotten into you.." ray scolded.

'[name]' leaned back into the chair she was sitting in. the remaining amount of bandage on her neck slipped from it as she tilted her head back, causing her to see the world upside down.

at first, little chuckles could be heard coming from the girl. ray stood there in confusion as he watched the girl act completely insane. soon enough, the little chuckles became full on laughter as '[name]' sat in her chair, laughing unpleasantly creepy.

"you're not [name]." ray stated. "you're not her."

'[name]' suddenly stopped laughing and perked her head back up from hearing the boy's statement. she could only stare in awe at him as she gave him a careless grin.

"you're right. i'm not her and she's not me." '[name]' chuckled. "she's my creation. that's what she is."

"knew it." ray muttered.

"hm?" the 'fake' [name] hummed in confusion.

"i knew there was something weird about you recently." ray admitted.

"oh? guess you've always had a knack for knowing when [name] was acting weird, but then again, you've always thought she's acted weird." the 'fake' [name] said.

"just who the hell are you then?" ray asked, ignore the comment the girl made.

"i'm [name]." the 'fake' [name] answered. "the real [name]."

"no. the real [name] is the one me and everyone else knows. you're nothing like her." ray argued, placing the bandages from the 'fake' [name]'s neck onto the table.

"yeah.. you're right about that, i guess." the 'fake' [name] took a deep breath as ray sat down in the chair next to her. "but this is how she would've acted if i never programmed her to act the way she does now. don't worry i got permission from him to do it!"