𝐒𝐈𝐗

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    OBI-WAN LANDS THE APOLLONIAN CRUISER ON THE LANDING PLATFORM OF THE ISOLATED POST OF POLIS MASSA. At the entrance of the landing bay, Padme, Bail, and Yoda stand surrounded by a few ground crew. Each of them wore similar expressions of worry when the Jedi Master walked down the ramp with an unconscious Astrid wrapped comfortably in Anakin's Jedi robe.

    Padme wasted no time rushing forward to press the back of her palm against Astrid's forehead to check her temperature. She had already lost one Pagonia, she was not going to lose another. As much as Astrid needed Padme for emotional support, Padme needed the same. Seeing the girl she considers her sister looking so still and pale made her knee tremble.

    She couldn't bear the thought of losing both Rex, Anakin, and Astrid all in one day.

    Pursing her lips, she turns to Artoo and commands him to get the medical droid prepared then she looks at Obi-Wan. Giving up on fighting her tears of woe, she orders firmly, "follow me. I'll take you to the medical center."

    Deep in the capital planet of Coruscant, on a landing platform of an Imperial Medical Center, a shuttle lands, fog hissing from the old cruiser as the ramp lowers. A hooded figure radiating with such menace and calamity watches as a group of clones push the floating medical capsule where his apprentice lies, drifting in deep unconscious rest.