Chapter 11

***Heavily Edited Chapter*** - I put up a link for those who want to read the unedited version of this chapter

--------------

The bass in the club was thumping loudly throughout speakers. Justin sat on the couch watching, Kerri, Serena, and Kelly dancing around the VIP section with Trace. He took a sip of his drink and let his eyes covertly glide up Kerri's body. He loved how her jeans fit so perfectly around her ass and how her red top fit so well around her breasts, stopping just a few inches above her navel. He watched the halter straps dipped behind her neck, disappearing into her long dark brown hair. "Come here." She mouthed to him, curling her fingers.

He could see the excitement in her face, because he grinned back at her and chuckled. He slyly made his way over to her and found himself sandwiched between her and Kelly.

Che'Nelle's "Hurry Up" was blaring through the club and Kerri threw her hands up in the air and pumped her fists the beat before she felt his hands on her. She smiled up at him as he placed his hands on both sides of her hips and brought her body in closer to his as they danced together.

Her skin was hot beneath his fingertips and it took all the strength he had not to let his hands wander.

Moments later, the DJ's voice rang out through the speakers. "Shout out to the sexy DJ Lady "K" up there in the VIP section hangin' out with none other than Justin Timberlake!"

Kerri looked towards the DJ booth and blew the DJ a kiss. Justin could see him motioning for her to come down. She turned around and let her hands glide up around his neck gently before pulling him in towards her face. "Come dance with me, Justin!" she yelled to him so he could hear her over the music.

He briefly debated going with her, but knew it would cause chaos if he followed her downstairs through the crowd. "Nah, I'm good." He said as he reached up and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Kerri reached for him and tugged on his wrist to follow her, but he never budged. She pouted at him briefly before grabbing Kelly's hand and disappearing down the steps towards the booth.

Justin looked to the left and could see Trace dancing closely with Serena. He laughed to himself, knowing that Trace was on a mission tonight. He grabbed his drink off the table and walked over to the railing, letting his arms slightly hang over as he watched Kerri make her way up into the booth. The DJ hugged her tightly lifting her body off the ground as he twirled her around in his arms and kissed her on the cheek. Justin didn't like it and couldn't understand why. She was his friend. There was no reason for him to be jealous.

Kerri hugged a few other people who were in the booth and talked to them briefly, introducing them to Kelly who she dragged down with her. She glanced up and watched him watching her, secretly wanting him to want her. She motioned for him to come down, but he just shook his head. She placed her hands together in a motion to beg and even though he laughed, he still refused to come down.

She stuck her tongue out at him and turned back around to talk to Kelly. The DJ walked over and whispered something in her ear before handing her a pair of headphones and disappearing into the crowd of sweaty bodies.

Justin could feel someone beside him and looked over to see Serena standing next him looking down towards Kerri. "She's gonna be up there all night! She'll never want to stop!" she laughed.

He chuckled in agreement before focusing back on Kerri who was concentrating hard on the turntables and screen in front of her. She and Kelly danced briefly together back to back, shimmying their chests and hips to the rhythm of the beat. Laughing boisterously with one another. Kerri propped the headphone back up onto her ear and went back to playing with different buttons and dials. In the next moment she looked straight up at him and gave him the most sinister grin she could muster. When he heard his own voice bouncing around the club, he instantly knew why.