Jedi Order Arrives

Naiomi's POV

Naiomi's POV

Obi-wan and I are chained to two separate stone pillars. With two in between. "Guess this is the end Obi-wan, it was an honour" I tell him.

"Don't give up hope Naiomi, we'll get out of this some how" he tells.

"We're about to be killed as entertainment for the Genosisians" I remind him. "Along with Dooku and Nute Gunray" I add. Just then Padme and Anakin are brought out in chains. "Honestly Padme" I groan.

"I wasn't going to let my little sister die" she states.

"Yeah, now all four of us are going to die" I tell her.

"I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten my message" Obi-wan says to Anakin.

"I retransmitted it as you requested, Master. Then we decided to come and rescue you both" Anakin tells him.

"It looks like you're going a good job so far" Obi-wan tells him sarcastically.

"The felons before you have been convicted of espionage against the Sovereign System of Geonosis. Their sentence of death is to be carried out in this public arena henceforth" someone announces. And Poggle flies forward.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Poggle declares. From different gates around the arena, three predatory creatures are driven in. One is a Reek (bull-like), one is a Nexu (lion-like), one is a Gutkurr (predatory insect) and one is an Acklay (a kind of dino-lobster). They are driven in by picadors carrying long spears and riding orrays. The picadors poke the predators toward us, then retire to the perimeter.

I share a look with Padme and we turn around grabbing our chains. We start to climb our respective stone pillars. To get away from the Nexu and Gutkurr. While the Reek and Acklay headed for Anakin & Obi-wan. "Take the one the left. I'll take the one on the right" Obi-wan tells Anakin.

"What about Padme and Naiomi?" Anakin asks him. Padme and I reach the top of our respective pillars and she tries to break her chain free. While I watch the predators.

"It looks like they are already on top of things" Obi-wan tells him. Anakin looks up at us. The Reek charges Anakin, who jumps up, and the beast hits the post hard. Anakin lands onto its back, wrapping part of his chain around its horn. The REEK backs off, shaking its head angrily, which tears the chain from the post.

"Padme, hair pin" I suggests and she takes two out of her hair. She tosses me one and I used the force to catch it. We start to peak the locks as Obi-wan ducks around the post as the Acklay charges him.

It knocks the post flat, sending Obi-wan sprawling. The Acklay then crunches the post between its claws, freeing the chain. Obi-wan leaps up and runs towards one of the pidacors. The Acklay takes off after him. As I free my first hand.

I notice the Nexu arrive at Padme's post and it rears on its hind legs. One top, Padme struggles to to peak the lock. The Nexu roars, displaying wicked, dripping fangs.The Gutkurr reaches my pillar and shrieks as it claws it. Suddenly the Nexu starts to climb Padme's post as she frees her first hand. "Padme, look out!" I shout.

The cat-like creature reaches the top of the post and takes a swipe at Padme. She turns and the claw barely catches her shirt ripping it off, leaving superficial claw marks across her back. She screams in pain. I used the force to get the Nexu off of the pole.

But it started to climb it again. Then, Padme jumps off the post into the air. She swings around on the chain and whacks the beast hard on the head with both her feet. It tumbles back onto the sand. I then throw the Gutkurr into the Nexu and they start to fight. Giving Padme and I enough time to finish freeing our hands.

Anakin appears under Padme's post on the Reek. "Jump" he tells her. She does so and lands behind him. She kisses his cheek. I roll my eyes and flip off of my pillar and land behind her.

"Lets get Obi-wan and go" I tell Anakin and he nods his head. He guided the Reek over to Obi-wan and a wounded Acklay. Obi-wan jumps up onto the Reek behind me. Suddenly I felt a a familiar presences and look up to see Master Windu beside Dooku, his light saber at his neck.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Dooku. This party's over" Windu tells him. We're saved. Suddenly at strategic places around the arena there are sudden flashes of light as about a hundred jedi switch on their light sabers. The crowd is suddenly silent.

"Brave, but stupid, my old Jedi friend. You're impossibly outnumbered" Dooku tells him.

"I don't think so. One Jedi has to be worth a hundred Geonosians" Windu tells him.

"It wasn't the Geonosians I was thinking about. How well do you think one Jedi will hold up against a thousand battle droids?" Dooku asks him. Suddenly thousands of droids start to pour into all parts of the arena. How are we going to get out of this one?

A/N

Picture above of Padme, Anakin and Obi-wan chained to pillars. Imagine Naiomi chained to the pillar next to Padme and her being threatened with a Gutkurr (Photo in chapter). Gif on the external link of the Jedi's arrival.