CHAPTER SEVEN

Zhan didn't bother to take the elevator instead he used the stairs, walking all the way while humming a song, zhan arrived at his door, he tried to open the door and realized that his door was wide open, and what he saw inside made him to freeze where he was standing.

Xiao zhan mind shouted run and that's what he decided to do, turning around and was ready to get the hell out of that place but his hand was caught even before he could take a step.

"Let me go! Help!....mm..." Zhan shouted but his voice muffled when his mouth was covered and was forced inside and the door was closed behind him, he was scared knowing that he was finally in the clutches of the scary man and he ended up crying while struggling to free himself.

"Still pretending Infront of me, don't you get tired at all being all prentious and not acting naturally?" Yibo asked while smirking, seeing someone as shameless as xiao zhan made him to feel even more disgusted.

"Stop pretending to be so scared, did you tense when you drugged me and crawled on my bed huh?" Yibo added and removed his hand that was covering zhan mouth, zhan took a deep breath but his tears didn't stop flowing down his face, how did the governor end up in his apartment? Did he stalk him? What does he want with him when he never bothered with him again? Is he here to kill him because of his reputation? Does he want to shut him up fearing that he will say something that wasn't supposed to be said?.

Taking a deep breath again and composing himself then finally spoke. "Leave me alone! I never bothered you or try to find you trouble even after you raped me! I have decided to forget everything and move on with life but you keep pestering me!" Zhan sobbed making Wang yibo to laugh sarcastically.

"Rape you? Sue me? Don't you feel disgusted having the guts to say such a thing! Don't you have a little bit of guilty when you try to act innocent and the victim here!" Yibo who was even more angry shouted and pushed zhan away,  zhan moved back in fear when yibo started approaching him.

"Please don't hurt me, I ...I will do anything that you want me to do, please don't kill me."

Zhan wasn't ready to die, he is still young and he really hasn't done anything that the governor is accusing him of, if he gets killed then no one will know that he is innocent and someone was trying to set him up so that Wang yibo could hate him and see him as the bad guy.

Wang yibo halted his steps and looked at xiao zhan who was kowtowing to him while begging him not to be killed, yibo couldn't help it and a flash of doubt whether xiao zhan was really behind this passed his mind, he turned around not being courageous enough to watch xiao zhan who was so miserable and turned around face backing xiao zhan.

"I'm not here to kill you or anything, I just came here to talk to you, but honestly I never I never wanted to talk to someone like you, it disgusts me." Yibo said and walked away sitting down on the coach, zhan lifted his head, looked at Wang yibo with his eyes covered in tear's, his forehead reddened.

"Thank you sir." Zhan said but his was not loud, yibo motioned xiao zhan to come and sit not far from where he was seated, zhan timidly did what Wang yibo instructed, yibo took out the marriage certificate and placed them on the small table together with a contract, minutes later a lawyer also came.

"This is a marriage certificate, sign and leave everything to me, don't mention the word no, you have no room for you to say no." Yibo said and gave the marriage certificate to Xiao zhan, not forgetting a pen.

Zhan was startled, marriage certificate? Is he suddenly getting married to a man he never dreamt of getting close to? And he doesn't even have a room to say no or argue, how did he end up in such a situation?.

"I...I." Zhan was speechless and didn't know what to say, if he refused then he will be in trouble and he doesn't have the guts to say no to someone as strong as the governor. If he plans to fight, he will surely be fighting a losing battle. If he knew where he lives and he even has the ability to enter his apartment,then no matter where he runs to or hide then Wang yibo will find him and do what he wants, and a commoner worthless citizen like him will not have a say.

Xiao zhan took the certificate with his trembling hands, biting his lower lip in nervousness, hesitating for a while, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes for few seconds and signed, he still couldn't understand what was really happening even after the lawyer took away the certificate's and left, he still couldn't believe if he is dreaming or reality.

"Pack your clothes, you will be moving in with me." Yibo said making zhan to immediately shook his head.

"Iam not going anywhere, this is my apartment, I will live here." Xiao zhan answered without thinking twice, but hissed in pain when yibo held his jaw hard, why did Wang yibo suddenly get physical?.

Forcing xiao zhan to look at him, yibo warned. "Your not qualified to argue with me, don't get confused and bold just because I talked to you nicely not long ago, I can be gentle but at the same time a monster."

Zhan smooth skin got bruised around his lower jaw, zhan got up and headed to his room , packing his clothes while silently crying. Why did Wang yibo hurt him again? He only said no, why did his life change for the worse after attending his adoptive mother's birthday? Why is everything getting so complicated in such a short span of time.