THIRTY FIVE

"I won't! you also heard what big brother said, he is going to hold a wedding with xiao zhan! What's the use of me being alive and watch the man I love be happy with another person!" Chen lu shouted and slashed his wrist deeply, planning to bleed to death.

Mrs Chen face turned pale and for a second she wasn't able to utter a word, she wasn't able to speak but only look at his only son who was bleeding, but didn't make a sound although you could see he was in pain.

Lu Bai was returning back to the conference hall after going to the washroom, he didn't walk far and when he saw what was happening he immediately rushed towards Chen lu who has started getting weaker and pale, he then looked at Mrs Chen who was just frozen where she was standing and wasn't moving at all.

"What happened to you Chen lu! Do you wanna die!" Lu Bai shouted and immediately called an ambulance, taking off his coat, he pressed the place where lu Bai has injures to atleast stop bleeding.

"I really don't want to live." Lu Bai whispered weakly before falling unconscious, it didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive, and Chen lu who has lost alot of blood was rushed to the hospital.

The place Chen lu and his mother were standing was isolated and it wasn't easy for people to go there, luckily lu Bai by chance he used that route and saw the injured Chen lu.

Mrs Chen who came back to her senses followers the paramedics towards the ambulance while crying, lu Bai didn't have any choice but follow Chen lu and Mrs Chen to the hospital, although he doesn't like them, his concious won't allow him to watch someone die and he knew he can save them.

"My poor baby! Is it worth it to try to kill yourself because of a man!" Mrs Chen cried.

Lu Bai who heard Mrs Chen word's secretly rolled his eyes, without being told what happened he can tell what has happened, this Chen lu who everyone knew is madly in love with his uncle must have realized that he has completely lost wang yibo and he couldn't accept it and decided to kill himself or maybe he had plans of threatening his uncle by risking his own life not caring whether he might die in the process. Such a cunning boy! He really despise him! It's only that he is a good person, if not he could really leave him die.

*********
Wang yibo and xiao zhan interview ended well, by the time it came to an end it was time for lunch and xiao zhan was really hungry, he saw wang yibo parents and he nervously held yibo hand slightly tightly, yibo felt his partner fear and hugged him close.

"Don't be afraid, iam here nothing will happen." Yibo whispered his voice gave zhan a sense of security and he wasn't that scared as before.

Xiao zhan wanted to be courageous to face them but he just couldn't do it, he still can't face them and the promise he made to himself not to be bullied and stand up for himself has to be broken, it looks like the only person he can talk to without being afraid is only wang yibo, he trusts wang yibo and no else, as long as wang yibo is with him, then he will feel safer.

"Mom dad it's almost lunch time, let's go have lunch, I have something to do later." Yibo told his parents who were talking with Mr Chen.

Mr wang:"I wanted to have a word with you after lunch."

"Maybe next time, my partner needs to have his afternoon nap after lunch."

"Your mother can take him back, this way you don't have to be worried" Mr wang said.

"That can't work either, I will come see you after I'm less busy." Yibo answered obviously refusing to leave xiao zhan alone with his parents, he promised to protect xiao zhan and he will keep his promise and he won't allow anyone to make his dearest partner uncomfortable.

The lunch was quite, zhan who was hungry concentrated on eating, not only was he eating for himself alone but also his still developing baby, he must be healthy so that his baby can develop being all healthy.

"If your not satisfied you can eat my share, iam not that hungry." Yibo suggested, zhan didn't refuse and immediately took yibo share and eat with relish, yibo parents and Mr Chen looked at each other but didn't dare say a word, thy know well how wang yibo can be and they can tell how protective he is towards xiao zhan.

Zhan burped feeling very refreshed and touched his stomach, he was about to speak when Mr Chen phone started ringing.

Mr Chen recieved and they could see his change of expression.

"What happened Mr Chen? Is everything okay?" Mr wang asked.

"Something happened to my son and now he is at the hospital, I will have to go." Mr Chen answered and got up to leave his face full of worry.

"We can go with you, yibo let's go to the hospital together." Mrs wang told wang yibo who was still seated and gently helping zhan to wipe his mouth.

Yibo:"You can go ahead, I will go see him some other time, zhan let's go."

Yibo left with xiao zhan surprising his parents and Mr Chen but they didn't have time to argue with him and rushed to the hospital.

Xiao zhan was also worried, even if Chen lu has done a lot of annoying thing's, he is still his brother and can't be so heartless.

"Hubby you can drive me to the hospital to see my brother and you can go do your work." Zhan said and wang yibo immediately refused.

"I will take you back home and you rest, don't try to beg me because I won't accept." Yibo refused and this time he was firm and xiao zhan could only keep quite and did not say another word knowing it won't work.

Wang yibo didn't go inside the house but drove away direct to his company, the drive all the way back home his phone has been ringing nonstop.

"I will be at the company in the next ten minutes.' Yibo who finally recieved the call said and disconnected the call.

Xiao zhan who was alone in the house tried to sleep but he failed, he thought for a while and decided to go to the hospital and see how Chen lu is doing, he just couldn't stop being worried.