FIFTY THREE

face turned pale when he heard his son's voice, he got caught! He got caught! His son caught him in such an embarrassing situation!.

"Wang yibo get off Wuxian is here." Zhan whispered but gasped and his body softened when yibo pinched his waist making his body feel weak.

Wang yibo this pervert kk knowing his weakness and attacking him knowing very well Wuxian is infront of them! This beast not knowing shame.

Yibo was very satisfied seeing xiao zhan softened and no longer struggling, he really wanted to do more but stopped himself and sat down .

Zhan was really upset composing himself he sat down and the first thing he did was smack Wang yibo head, Wuxian who was about to ran to  his daddy but he stopped himself confused when he saw his daddy smack his uncle not so nicely.

"Daddy why are you being a villain and beating up my good and handsome uncle!" Wuxian asked obviously unhappy and went to coax his uncle.

"Uncle don't cry I will blow it for you and it won't hurt anymore." Wuxian said and carefully blow his uncle's head.

Yibo heart was warm and he let his good son he has missed for year's and never received his life for year's to take care of him, the feeling of him knowing he has a son, a biological son,a baby that has his own blood running through his veins.

Xiao zhan lips twitched and was unhappy his son is obviously being biased, calling him a villain and ignoring him and treating a stranger he met for few days better and him who has taken care of for year's.

"Baby let's go home, it's late now." Zhan said and took Wuxian away from wang yibo and stood up.

Wang yibo was taken aback with xiao zhan sudden word's and he didn't hesitate but stop xiao zhan from going out, how can he allow xiao zhan to just  leave like that.

"We haven't finished talking and your just to leave like that, without my permission you can't leave here." Yibo said his voice firm, zhan frowned now he is being kept here against his wish.

"Daddy let's stay with uncle, you hurt uncle you must be responsible until he feels better." Wuxian added.

Zhan who was about to refute Wang yibos word's was rendered speechless by his son, this idiot of a son always digging a pit for him to be buried wholly, since when did he hurt Wang yibo? He doesn't remember Wang yibo getting hurt.

"Yes...yes Wuxian is really caring, your daddy must stay and take care of me, he injured me by smacking my head, it still hurting so badly." Wang yibo chimed in and pretended to be in pain.

"Daddy see! Uncle is still hurting."

Xiao zhan gritted his teeth in anger knowing Wang yibo is using his son's Innocence to manipulate him into staying at his apartment, he knows how his son will behave if he insisted on leaving and because Wuxian has been sick not long ago, it's not a good idea to make him sad again.

"Wang yibo you shameless bastard!" Zhan whispered while looking at wang yibo who was secretly grinning at him.

Yibo was able to understand what xiao zhan has said but didn't mind, being shameless to the person he loves then that's no problem at all, as long as he will keep him here and create the bond that they have lost all these years that they have been apart then it's worth it.

As for his parents, now he really has some doubts whether the people he used to call parents are really his biological parents or they just found him out of nowhere and decided to take care of him, from today he will have nothing to do with them, as for the Chen family he is going to deal with them accordingly, no one messes with him and gets away with it, that includes his parents too.

"Wuxian have your daddy hug me and I will feel better." The grinning Wang yibo said knowing whatever Wuxian said xiao zhan will surely follow.

"Daddy be quick put me down and hug uncle to coax him!" Wuxian said and struggled to get down from xiao zhan arm's.

"Wang yibo... you...you!" Xiao zhan wanted to curse but stopped himself, he shouldn't use bad word's infront of his son, the only option he has now is compromise.

Putting Wuxian down, zhan sat down beside the pretending Wang yibo and sneered and the next second he roughly pulled the unprepared Wang yibo towards him and tightly hugged him.

"You really love to be hugged by me right? How is it now? Do you feel good hmm?" Zhan who was hugging Wang yibo by wrapping his hands around yibo neck not so gently asked.

"If you continue then you know how shameless I can be, don't forget what I did earlier and you just called me shameless right?" Yibo said and his hand started moving dishonestly making xiao zhan to loosen the grasp and with a red face he honestly started coaxing yibo who was looking at him victoriously.

Wuxian seeing his daddy taking good care of his uncle he didn't bother to stay and walked away by exploring his uncle's apartment which looked completely different from their apartment, his uncle's apartment looks good and insteresting, it has a lot of amazing and interesting thing's.

"Our son is gone now how about a kiss, I missed you so much and i....." Yibo said and wanted to kiss xiao zhan who immediately looked away avoiding his lips.

"You pervert you think nothing else but take advantage of me! We just met and instead of talking normally, the only thing in your mind is perverted thoughts!"

"How did you know that? You must be thinking the same thing right? That makes us both perverted don't you think my dear wife." Yibo said with a smile and wrapped his hand around zhan thin waist and this time he was quick enough to kiss the blushing xiao zhan before he could look away.