THIRTY TWO

He didn't expect Mr Chen will actually kill the xiao family and be shameless enough to pretend to adopt xiao zhan and instead of treating him well they mistreated him and went as far as pondering the wealth that should rightfully belong to xiao zhan, such a family who lives such a disgusting life and pretend to be good, just thinking about it made him feel so disgusted.

He used to respect the Chen family and even thought Chen lu was an angel when he met him several times together with his uncle, but he just didn't expect that Chen lu to be pretending to be a white lotus, such a scheming boy who dared to drug his uncle and shifted the blame to others! He no longer wants to associate with such a person, people like xiao zhan who are so defenceless and still stand strong even if he is humiliated and bullied, it's so rare to find such a person, even though he seems to be learning some bad manner's from his uncle! He pretended not to see him being taken away by the police after being accused of being a runaway!.

His uncle is teaching behaviors that shouldn't be picked up by xiao zhan! If zhan ended up being like his uncle, just thinking about it made him scared! Dealing with his uncle is a tough job and adding another that's obviously killing him, he is too precious to deal with double tragedy.

*********
"Have you thought what to do with that boy? If we don't act soon then our son will continue to be lead astray by that boy!" Mrs wang asked his husband worried, she still remembers how his son treated him after knowing they went to meet xiao zhan, and with how her son went as far as threatening her, her own mother who carried him for nine months and gave birth to him and took care of him, that xiao zhan obviously said thing's to her son and obviously it must be lies! She is not going to allow such a person to be together with his son.

"The conference will happen the day after tomorrow, right now I can't do anything, I will take care of him after the conference." Mr wang answered, Mrs wang could only listen to his husband and hope whatever his husband has planned will work out and wang yibo will leave xiao zhan as soon as possible.

She is ready to wait for few more days, as long his son will cut all ties with xiao zhan then it's no problem, in her family someone like xiao zhan doesn't fit, it doesn't matter if his son fell in love with him and that rumor didn't spread and maybe his son fell in love with him normally, still he won't be allowed, they're going to choose someone who is worthy of being together with wang yibo and that person is Chen lu, such a perfect young man deserves to be married by her son wang yibo.

******
Zhan slept off immediately after lunch, yibo tried to wake him up and at least walk a little bit to digest, but was slapped on his head and was almost scratched on his face if he wasn't first enough to move away, he walked out wondering what might have happened to xiao zhan to suddenly change his behavior, not only does he became easily emotional, he has now become violent, just because he tried to wake him up.

"Hey has xiao zhan been behaving strangely when iam not around? He seems moody." Yibo asked the butler.

"No master, did something happen?"

"No you can go, I will be in my office."

Later that evening zhan who had a very good sleep woke up full of energy, he had a shower, opened yibo wardrobe what greeted him were yibos suit's nothing normal to put on, looking around for a while he finally found a black t-shirt which could be buggy enough and it covers his thighs well, he didn't feel like putting on any clothes, just a buggy t-shirt with boxer's is enough, it makes him feel more comfortable.

"I only borrowed this shirt, he won't scold me right?" Zhan whispered himself on the mirror to see if the t-shirt is okay.

"What are you doing?" Yibo who saw zhan concentrating on what he was wearing asked wondering if the t-shirt zhan was wearing has a problem.

"Nothing, just borrowing your t-shirt, is it okay?" Zhan answered.

Yibo didn't even know if the t-shirt zhan was wearing was his, well he doesn't mind zhan wearing his clothes and right now zhan is looking really sexy wearing his t-shirt.

"You look good in it, you can wear my clothes anytime you want." Yibo said and back hugged zhan his chin rested on zhan shoulder, the shampoo zhan uses does smell very nice.

"You always smell so nice, do you know that?" Yibo whispered in zhan ear making zhan to tremble and he tried to hide his sensitive ear.

Yibo turned zhan to face him, picked him up by his buttocks, zhan wrapped his legs around yibos waist, with his hands placed on yibos shoulder's.

Wang yibo walked to bed and let zhan lie down and he hovered on top of him, he looked at zhan beautiful face and he couldn't help himself but caress zhan lips with his thumb.

Yibo:"you have talked about exercising earlier, how about starting now? I guarantee that not only will I make you feel good, but also make your moody feeling better, what do you think?"

Yibo touched zhan neck and used his teeth to nibble zhan earlobe lightly, his voice became hoarse, his eyes deep, obviously he was turned on and the reaction between his legs can be felt.

Xiao zhan knew what wang yibo was talking about and he didn't know how to answer, his first time was  traumatizing  and he can still feel the pain of that day, he even promised himself that he will never do such a thing again in his life, because not only is it traumatizing but very painful.

"Yibo.....I.....I...iam scared." Zhan though he stuttered but said honestly.

"I know, without your consent I won't do it, I will wait until the day your comfortable, I will go in the shower room, be right back." Yibo answered and started getting up, but zhan wrapped his legs around yibo waist, hugged his neck and pulled him closer.

Yibo groaned when his hard dick came into contact with zhan thigh.

"I want to try it with you, but will you please be gentle." Zhan said and didn't wait for yibo answer but clumsily started kissing yibo lips, yibo eyes became even more deeper and he took the lead to show zhan how to kiss properly, the kiss deepened with each passing second.

"Are you really sure that it's okay? you don't have to force yourself to please me you know." Yibo asked to confirm.

Zhan who was breathing heavily nodded his head, and yibo who recieved the concent didn't waste time but decided to satisfy his hunger.

Zhan realized that his body became very sensitive especially his nipples and waist and he was even more active and demanded for more from yibo, by the time the two stopped it was already past dinner and zhan was completely knocked out.

Yibo who for the first time tasted how sweet sex was and this time he wasn't drugged but was very sober and wasn't really satisfied but became even more greedy, if not forYibo who for the first time tasted how sweet sex was and this time he wasn't drugged but was very sober and wasn't really satisfied but became even more greedy, if not for xiao zhan becoming tired then he wouldn't mind continuing.