FIFTY FOUR

"How did you know that? You must be thinking the same thing right? That makes us both perverted don't you think my dear wife." Yibo said with a smile and wrapped his hand around zhan thin waist and this time he was quick enough to kiss the blushing xiao zhan before he could look away.

Zhan was caught by surprise, he tried to struggle but failed yibo kissed him deeply and with how demanding the kiss was, he felt like yibo wanted to swallow him wholly without even chewing.

Yibo hand's got dishonest and by the time zhan realized yibos hand was already under his clothes and with yibo familiarily touching his weakest and most sensitive spot's zhan knew it won't be long before he will really lost himself into pleasure.

"Yibo....yibo not hear, our son....ahhh stop it now!" Zhan tone was gentle but realizing yibo showed no sign of stopping his tone became tougher but yibo who really lost it didn't show a sign of stopping at all but rather picked up the struggling xiao zhan and the next stop was his room not forgetting to close the door from inside.

"Wang yibo not now, don't do this our son is outside, it's not right, how about some other time when iam ready." Zhan who knew if he is not careful he will be cleaned thoroughly by the horny Wang yibo and with his son around he will not allow such a thing to happen.

Yibo who was on top of zhan his eyes deep, his breath heavy tightly held zhan hand's making zhan to gasp in pain.

"I really want you now, I really can't control myself." Yibo said his voice hoarse making zhan to swallow hard, this pervert just as expected of him being horny and losing control by just kissing him.

Yibo moved away took his phone and sent a text message to wen Ning and five minutes later he heard his door being opened and he knew wen Ning has arrived and a minute later he heard Wuxian excited voice which got farther and farther away, his gaze turned back to xiao zhan who was about to move away from bed but got dragged back to bed by xiao zhan.

"You help me out with your hands if your not ready, iam sorry I lost control earlier, Wuxian went out with wen Ning and he won't hear what adults are doing." Yibo said and guided zhan hand to his needy spot.

The two fooling around ended up with the two who tried to avoid the last step to really fail and went all out and rolled under the sheets for hour's, xiao zhan cried without tears knowing he got eaten by wang yibo immediately after meeting and they didn't even talk much.

"This is all your fault Wang yibo!" Zhan complained while trying to get up but failed and ended up falling down on bed.

Yibo spanked zhan buttocks making zhan to shout but yibo was really in a good mood.

"You were so active earlier, you begged me to put it in and now you're accusing me." Yibo answered and kissed zhan cheek.

"You....you!"

"You seduced me and now making me the bad guy, how about I show you how bad I can be?" Yibo asked and started rubbing his already hard dick against zhan buttocks which made zhan to freeze and his body became stiff.

"Wang yibo if you dare....I.....I....I will." Zhan who was scared stuttered.

Yibo chuckled and got up from bed, going to the shower room and minutes later he came out wearing a short, he picked up xiao zhan who was about to sleep, he helped him get cleaned up and got his own clothes for him to wear.

He still remembers the day zhan wore his shirt and he looked good on it and today he had the asleep zhan wear his shirt too and was very satisfied watching zhan sleep while wearing his clothes.

"I still can't get tired by just watching you, you really made me feel like iam about to become crazy." Yibo said his eyes showing nothing but full of possessiveness, if xiao zhan were to see him now then he could have been scared and wondered who was the man standing infront of him.

********
Wang yibo who decided to finish some pending work recieved a call from unknown number, the first call as usual he ignored it but the caller was persistent and called again yibo had no other choice but to receive the call.

'mr Wang yibo what's with the attitude? With how you are you must have intentionally ignored my call.'

'who are you?'

'A very close person to xiao zhan, iam in china now and I want to meet him or ask you to give me his contact information I have something important to discuss with him.'

Yibo didn't hesitate but disconnect the call, but he received a message second's later, reading the message yibo frowned, this creep really has some guts!

"Trying to compete with me! How dare you covet my wife!" Wang yibo shouted angrily and threw his phone away.

*****
"Lu Bai your uncle is such a jealous man, he even blocked just because I mentioned xiao zhan." Li yang said with a slight smile on his face.

"You were obviously provoking my uncle! If you still want to keep your head then you should choose your word's well, my uncle is really an animal with sharp claw's." Lu bai warned his boyfriend and continued to eat, he came to china after more than three years secretly without informing his grandparents or even his parents.

Li yang instructed so because with the Wang family who seems to have a good relationship with the Chen's and his boyfriend being a big mouth he will surely mention his name to the Chen's and then Mr chen will know of his presence and try to do something unpleasant and make things hard for him and ruin his plans.

Wuxian had fun outside with wen Ning and he was really happy, he has never had so much fun before but today was an exception, he was  satisfied and even after falling asleep he was giggling.

Wang yibo had wen Ning stay with Wuxian for a day and bring him back the second day, wen Ning didn't refuse, Wuxian seems to be a very good kid to hang out with and even stay with and it's not a bad idea having a child at his house atleast he won't be bored, he could guess what might have happened between his boss and young master.