CHAPTER EIGHT

Xiao zhan packed his clothes and all his other important necessities, he is not sure what might happen to him after going with the abusive governor, maybe he might end up dead one day with how ruthless Wang yibo was, he knows very well that he was  innocent, he never did anything bad or calculative to Wang yibo, he was an accomplice, a victim in the ordeal that occured two weeks ago, but Wang yibo never trusted him or listened to his word's, he calls him shameless, disgusting and pretentious actor, and now he is using his power to bully and hurt him.

"Why iam I getting blamed of something that I have never done before? Do I look like a shameless person? Was it a mistake from the start for me to attend that party? If I chose to be unfilial,then nothing like this could have happened." Zhan whispered and wiped his tear's away, carrying his luggage and looking at the small room that he used to call his bedroom for year's, he will forever remember his room and will always remember that he used to have a place to call home, his small and comfortable apartment.

He arrived at the sitting room where Wang yibo was seated and waiting for him, and waited for the next instruction, he got scared because for less than an hour since Wang yibo came to his apartment, he was hurt and got bruised not only on his forehead but his jaw too, he has been afraid of pain since he was little and that's why he always avoid confrontation and violence since he doesn't want to get hurt. He knows when he signed the marriage certificate he was finally legally married, but the person he got married to was a stranger to him, have no familiarity, close relationship and was way out of his league.

He is not sure how his life will be like, maybe he is going to suffer for the rest of his life, yibo got up from where he was seated, looked at him who didn't have the courage to look at Wang yibo, even if he didn't look at Wang yibo he can feel the governor's gaze towards him.

Yibo without being told he could see xiao zhan was nervous and scared, he could see the injury on xiao zhan face and he somehow felt guilty, the injury on xiao the face was because of him, he knows he has a very bad temper and he couldn't control himself when he sees xiao zhan who did everything to get on his bed just because he wants to be rich or maybe destroy his life, he trusts Chen lu and he knows Chen lu will never try to lie to him, even though he can somehow see loopholes in Chen lu word's, but still he chose to trust him, this xiao zhan must be the mastermind just like what Chen lu has said.

He looked away feeling guilty and his expression didn't pass the bodyguard who was quite all this time, his guilty expression didn't last for long and his serious and hateful expression looked at the timid xiao zhan.

"Pretentious bitch let's go!" Yibo said and led the way, zhan carried his luggage, the luggage was heavy but no one came forward to help him, yibo saw xiao zhan struggling with the luggage but pretended not to see and ignored, but his steps were somehow slow.

"Stop pretending to be a weakling! I am giving you two minutes and I should see you downstairs! Pathetic!" Yibo shouted and headed to the elevator, zhan tried to enter the elevator too was pushed outside by the frowning Wang yibo. "You don't have any qualification to be at the same place as me, use the stairs!"

Zhan who was already sweating didn't argue with Wang yibo, turning around with his luggage and walked towards the stairs, yibo never expected xiao zhan will really do what he said and not argue with him complaining of the luggage being heavy, yibo looked at the guard who was not far from xiao zhan and closed the elevator. He shouldn't be soft hearted, that xiao zhan must be trying to make him feel like he is the bad guy and he won't fall for that!.

"Everything will surely come to an end xiao zhan, don't be sad, don't give up Xiao zhan, you will survive this, I know iam not a bad or shameless person." Zhan whispered and started descending down the stairs with his luggage, he knows Wang yibo wants to make his life a living hell and he is not ready to listen to his explanation, he viewed him as a very bad person when in reality he isn't, but he believes everything will have an end, he will have his old life back, live a carefree life without any problems, he will be happy and smile again like before, with this thought and determination in mind he managed to come out with his luggage.

The bodyguard who was watching over xiao zhan for the past two weeks came forward and carried xiao zhan luggage, but deep down he wondered why his boss looked at him like he wanted to kill him the next second, why does his boss expression looks like he is blaming him, didn't he look at him before the elevator closes because he wanted him to watch on xiao zhan so that he couldn't run or does it have anot meaning! Or did his boss mean to help xiao zhan carry the luggage! The bodyguard pretended not see his boss death glares.

"Sir everything is ready shall we get going now?" The bodyguard asked, yibo gave one more look at xiao zhan then left with his car, the bodyguard smiled at xiao zhan gently, he has always wanted to speak to xiao zhan but he didn't have the courage before.

"Sir iam wen Ning, you seem not to have eaten anything, I bought something for you, eat it while i drive you to my boss place, remember to ask me for anything if you need help." Wen Ning introduced himself and smiled again, xiao zhan was surprised, is the person infront of him pretending to be a nice guy? Or maybe he is not pretending but being real.

Xiao zhan:"T-thank you sir."

He stuttered and took the packed food, the takeout he came with was by mistake dropped when Wang yibo dragged him inside his apartment, wen Ning as usual had a very friendly smile and respectfully opened the car door for him, zhan hesitated for a while, but finally chose to trust wen Ning, he seems not to be a bad person.

"You bitch wait right there!" Zhan who was about to enter the car halted his steps and turned around only to see Chen lu who was running towards him, wen Ning immediately stood Infront of xiao zhan blocking Chen lu from approaching xiao zhan,even if he knows this Chen lu has a very close relationship with his boss, he will not let him approach xiao zhan. He just doesn't like this Chen lu who loves to pretend to be a white lotus.

Wen Ning was obviously unhappy with Chen lu behavior and word's, Infront of Wang yibo this Chen lu will act so innocent Infront of Wang yibo and now the word's coming out of his mouth will surprise Wang yibo.

"Mr Chen lu I wonder if my boss heard what you have just said how he will react." Wen Ning word's made Chen lu expression to immediately change, wen Ning sneered seeing Chen lu expression, he didn't give time for Chen lu to speak but continued. "Mr xiao zhan is my boss partner now, the two are married and it's my responsibility to ensure the safety of my boss partner, let this be the last time for you to say anything disrespectful to my boss partner."

Chen lu was rendered speechless, never expecting a useless bodyguard will dare to talk to him like this! This is really unacceptable! He was already unhappy and angry when Wang yibo said he was going to marry xiao zhan! He said alot of bad thing's about xiao zhan hoping Wang yibo will change the mind of marrying xiao zhan but he was wrong! This bastard always steals his limelight, steal everything that should belong to him!.

"Y-you! How dare you talk to me like this! Don't be ignorant just because my brother hired you as a bodyguard! If I want I will have you fired in the next moment!" Chen lu shouted but moved back in fear when wen Ning who was smirking took a few slow steps towards him. "Hey.... iam warning you, don't try to do anything to me!"

Wen Ning chuckled and laughed sarcastically.

"Why should I waste my time arguing with a person who has a black heart, sir let's go." Wen Ning helped zhan to enter the car and drove away.

"I would love to see if wang yibo will protect you xiao zhan." Chen lu who was really angry whispered and returned back to his car.