TWENTY FOUR

"Let's go to the hospital, your wound will be cleaned." Yibo said and hugged zhan waist and the two left the chen family house, yibo drove to the hospital and zhan wound was cleaned, luckily it was just a superficial wound and it will heal in a few day's ago time without leaving a mark.

Wangs family house

"Aunty and uncle you have to help me, big brother has completely changed since he married that vicious boy! Not only has he ignored me and stopped seeing, he even instructed the police to arrest my mom because of the same boy!" Chen lu complained in tears.

Mr Wang and mrs wang were beyond surprised, they haven't visited their son since the rumours about him in the internet but they have always kept in touch, and he has always answered that everything is okay and nothing will go wrong.

"That's impossible! Our son couldn't be lying to us all this time! My dear don't cry we are going to take care of this, your mom will be home today, and i will have that boy personally apologise to your family." Mr wang said with a smile, chen lu calmed down a little, and didn't cry as bitterly as before.

Chen lu  still explained every grievances he went through for days and how his family has been constantly fighting and his father suddenly changing for the worse and hating his own son and wife since he started communicating with xiao zhan god knows what the two an old man and a young boy talking to all the time.

Mrs wang:"We never expected not only did he plan to be with my son, after succeeding he still isn't satisfied but he is hooking up with other old men, such a disgusting bitch doesn't deserve any sympathy or a decent man like my son."

Chen lu was happy and secretly smiled, having wang yibos family support, not only will he get wang yibo back, but also throw xiao zhan out of the picture, zhan will surely leave wang yibo whether he likes it or not.

Mr Wang made a call and half an hour later, mrs chen was released and the person who came to pick her up at the police station was Mrs wang, mr wang and chen lu who was very happy to see his mother.

"Mrs Chen iam really sorry for what has happened, i will have the boy apologise to you tommorow, what he did and also having my son support him is real unforgivable." Mrs wang said.

Mrs Chen:"It's okay, its good enough you and your husband came to help me out, my husband violent do anything became of that vicious boy!"

Xiao zhan on the other hand was really happy, wang yibo took care of him like he is seriously injured, if he didn't refuse and was firm then the perverted wang yibo would help him take a shower and take advantage of him like he always does but pretend he doesn't know what he is doing! Touching and pinching his ass all the time like it's a dough!.

Second day

Zhan overslept and was awakened by the butler who was knocking at the door, the weather has become colder recently and the warmth he gets from wang yibo hugging him so tightly at night made him not want to wake up in the morning.

"Young master wake up, the master's family is here and they want to see you." The butler's voice was heard clearly outside, zhan sat up all the sleepiness dissapeared in an instant, he checked the time it was already nine in the morning, it looks like wang yibo didn't wake him up but let him continue sleeping.

"I will downstairs in a minute." Zhan who was nervous answered, he has never met wang yibo parent's before nor has yibo ever mentioned about his family to him, he is not sure why the wang family came to see him early in the morning? He is not sure how to approach them or how to speak, he doesn't even know what kind of people they are, he is not very good when it comes to interacting with other's especially to people he doesn't even before and has never met them.

He quickly finished washing his face, brushed his teeth and went downstairs, he had laughter coming from downstairs, going downstairs he saw his adoptive brother and mother and wondered why mrs chen was released and wang yibo didn't say a word to him and two other people who has a significant resemblance to wang yibo and without being told, he knew they must be wang yibos parent's.

Zhan took a deep breath and approached the group of people and greeted them after summoning up courage but no one answered his greetings.

Mrs wang:"What's so good about this morning? My son wakes up early in the morning to go to work and what about you? Sleeping until this late, just waiting for my son to provide for you, just as expected of the person who did such dirty things just to marry my son, so disgusting."

Zhan clenched his hands into a fist, he didn't expect wang yibo mother to think that he is a disgusting person.

Mr Wang:"I had doubts at first but now finally seeing you i can tell without being told that your just a lazy scum leeching upon my son money! Staying in the house doing nothing just waiting for my son to provide for you!"

"I didn't!" Zhan shouted, he is not lazy and he will never be a person who depend on other's! He is just waiting after the conference is over and he will go back to work, he has  been independent since he was young until now, he is not such a kind of a person.

Mrs Chen:"Just look at him you don't have respects for your elders, shouting at your supposed to be parents in law! That's so wrong xiao zhan."

"What in law! I will never allow such a thing to be part of our family! For your information after the conference you better pack your thing's and get out of my son's house, someone as shameless as you doesn't deserve to be with my son!" Mr wang said.

"We just came here with my husband to make it clear to you, my son wang yibo will never love someone like you nor spend the rest of his life with you, only the person who is worthy of my son is chen lu as for you are not worthy." Mrs wang added, chen lu and his mother looked at xiao zhan and they were really in a very good mood.

Xiao zhan was really hurt, being all alone and everyone infront of him talking so badly to him and belittling him, zhan couldn't take it and ran back to his room he shared with wang yibo closing the door from behind.