FORTY EIGHT

Xiao zhan whose face turned pale and for a moment got so scared composed himself and got up from the floor, he will not be intimidated by wang yibo, the two are no longer together, yibo was his ex husband, even if Wuxian is Wang yibos son, as long as he will not say a word then no one will know, he will pretend nothing has happened and just continue with his life, as long as wang yibo will not disturb him then he won't cause trouble.

Xiao zhan:"Wang yibo please leave, i won't disturb you and you don't have to disturb me, let me live my life in peace."

Wang yibo who heard zhan word's became even more angry, disturb him? Does he look like a stalker? Does he look like someone who is shameless and follow anyone around carelessly just to disturb them! Taking a deep breath to calm himself down so that he couldn't do anything stupid and regret later, he walked away, remaining standing at the door will only end up causing him to hurt xiao zhan, the door separating him and zhan isn't nothing, he will break it down if he want to.

"Dared to tell me to leave you alone! My life has been peaceful and happy since you left!" Wang yibo who was already inside his apartment shouted and broke all furnitures made of glass near him, he feels so angry right now that his heart started hurting. Placing his hand on his chest, he slowly sat down and this time he finally calmed himself down, excessive anger isn't good for health.

Xiao zhan who heard wang yibo leaving patted his chest and finally calmed down, he was really scared and he doesn't remember the last time he spoke for himself without stuttering today not long ago, as long as he continues to remain courageous,then nothing will happen to him and he doesn't have to just keep quite and listen to people who are not important in his life to stress him and just speak to him anyhowly.

"Daddy  what happened? Who was shouting and banging at the door?" Wuxian who was awakened and looking at his daddy asked concerned.

"No one baby, it's the strong wind and the voice from the television...yes television." Zhan who felt guilty from lying to his son answered, because if he dares mention wang yibo then the curious Wuxian will bomber him with questions and the worst thing is Wuxian knowing the person who came was the uncle, atleast today Wuxian hasn't caused trouble cried and demanded on wanting to go out and see his handsome uncle.

"Oh daddy be careful and not be sick, daddy iam hungry I want to eat." Wuxian who believed what his daddy has said and not bothered to ask anymore questions ran towards the kitchen.

"Today is really my lucky day, no questions." Zhan whispered and went to the kitchen to serve lunch for the hungry little lion.

Zhan forgot about wang yibo coming and scaring him earlier when taking care of his son, just playing around with Wuxian and talking to him all the unhappiness disappears quickly.

The second day was a weekend and xiao zhan decided to take his son out for a walk at the park and let his son play around and have some fresh air.

Zhan grabbed his son's hand with his free hand carrying packed food that they will eat later, walking towards the elevator he saw wang yibo coming out of the elevator together with wen Ning whom he hasn't seen for year's.

Wuxian eye's lit up when he saw wang yibo and didn't see his daddy stiff and distorted expression.

"Handsome uncle! Handsome uncle! I finally see you!" Wuxian who rushed towards Wang yibo and hugged his leg, but he didn't get any reply from yibo.

"Handsome uncle why are you not answering me?" Wuxian asked somehow aggrieved, his eyes got teary.

Zhan remained where he was standing somehow surprised wondering why he will meet wang yibo again here, just meeting him once by accident but now the coincidence kept getting frequent.

Wang yibo removed Wuxian little hand's hugging his leg and started walking away, Wuxian was caught by surprise, he didn't expect his uncle will do something like that, weren't they happy day's ago and he even gave him the most sweetest candy.

"Handsome uncle?" Wuxian who was confused called wang yibo again but didn't get any reply.

Yibo didn't look at xiao zhan but walked towards his apartment, zhan moved towards his son who was about to cry but Wuxian ran towards Wang yibo and held yibo hand.

"Uncle why are you ignoring little Wuxian? Little Wuxian will be good." Wuxian asked in tear's.

Zhan:"Baby don't cause any more trouble, let's go."

Wuxian:"No I want uncle! I want uncle!"

Yibo:"You better take your son away and stop disturbing me."

Yibo who didn't display any emotions said and this time he really walked away with his bodyguard without looking back.

Wen Ning wanted to say something to xiao zhan but kept quiet and followed his boss.

Wuxian cried bitterly and ran towards Wang yibo but his little step's can't be compared to wang yibo who entered his apartment and closed the door from inside locking the crying Wuxian outside.

Xiao zhan had no other choice but picked up the crying Wuxian hoping to calm him down but it didn't help at all, Wuxian cried while calling his uncle telling him not to ignore him, zhan felt his son's pain but he couldn't do anything, he doesn't want to get in any more trouble as long as he stays away from wang yibo.

"Baby don't cry anymore, your making me cry too." Xiao zhan who returned back to the house said in a choked voice, he is worried if Wuxian continues to cry then he will surely get sick.

Wuxian cried until he was exhausted, he refused to eat or even atleast drink some water, zhan was worried wondering he should do, checking Wuxian temperature it was abnormally high.

Zhan took his son to hospital since he didn't want to give him over the counter drugs, Wuxian kept muttering uncle over and over again, zhan could only watch his son who was asleep with a drip  running slowly.

"Baby iam sorry but if you get acquainted with your other father then our peaceful life might come to an end, you should forget about your uncle, you can see that after knowing your my son he stopped being nice to you and ignored you." Zhan who was holding his son's hand which was slightly hot unlike before said and kissed Wuxian forehead.