Chapter 2

"Is it true?" The Polynesian asked.

It's been two days since I agreed to join the reunion. I invited the girls to this tiny café near my apartment to share the news.

"Mhm," I replied while taking a sip of my coffee.

"What made you change your mind?" Normani asked.

"Let me guess, Camila stripped out of her clothes, gave you a lap dance, and then seductively asked you to join the tour so she could have the girls more?" The shortest member of the group.

"Ally!" I choked on my coffee from Ally's comment. For being all about Jesus, she sure doesn't make many innocent comments.

"So I take that as a yes?" Normani asked.

"No," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"She wished that's how it went," Normani added.

"Mani," I groaned.

"Look, Lolo, I know you and Camila split like a year ago but we all know you still have feeling for that girl." Dinah said, resting one of her hands on my shoulder.

"I will always have feelings for Camila," I admitted. "She's the first person that I actually fell in love with, but were obviously not meant to be together."

"You two could still be together if you hadn't pushed her away," Normani interjected.

"You don't know what happened between Camila and I," I replied with anger in my voice. "What happened that night is between Camila and I, nobody else. Plus she's the one who cheated," I added.

"Well shit, I'd cheat too if my wife acted like we were never together," Normani responded. "Were you even together at that time?"

"Normani-"

"You cheated too, way before her, so don't even try to pull the cheating car," she spat, completely ignoring Dinah.

"I have to go." I stood up and grabbed my purse off the floor.

"Lauren, sit back down," Dinah demanded.

"I have to go pick up the girls."

"Lauren, you don't have to go," Ally said.

"It's Sunday, I have to pick up the girls. I'll see you guys in a few days for rehearsals, yeah?"

"Lauren, I'm sorry," Normani apologized. "I know I shouldn't have said anything about that. It's not my place."

"No, it's not you're place, but it's true. I fuck up and lose everything valuable to me," I faked smiled before walking away from the girls and out the café.

I walked down the street to Camila's apartment. It's nice when I can walk somewhere without getting bombarded by cameras and old men who have nothing better to do with their lives.

It didn't take me long to get to Camila's apartment. I went up to her room and knocked on the door. Seconds later my mini Camila opened the door, her hair had multiple bows in it, and her face was covered in bright red lipstick and baby blue eye shadow.

"Mama!" Kayne exclaimed when she saw my face.

"Hi beautiful," I smiled. I stepped into the apartment and let the door shut behind me. "Where's mommy and your sissy at?"

"Ash is finishing mommy's makeup. Come see!" The toddler grabbed my hand and led me through the apartment to Camila's room.

Her bed was covered with tons of bows and baby clothes. When Camila found out we were having two little girls, she went a little overboard on the pink and bows.