Chapter 3

"Mama, I'm all done," the youngest toddler told me, placing her oxygen mask on the desk.

"Good job, baby."

I walked over and kissed the top of the little girls head before moving her nebulizer over to where I had the other bags.

"Mama, I'm hungry," Kayne said, leaning back in the black leather desk chair. "I'm going to die."

Within seconds Dinah was back in the room with two paper McDonald bags.

"Have you been out there?" Dinah asked me, pulling out two trays of pancakes and placing them on the desk.

"No and I really don't plan on it," I told her. "Why do you ask?"

"There are thousands of fans outside the hotel. They're all looking for the littles."

"The littles?"

"Kayne and Ashtyn," she clarified.

The girls and I arrived in California late last night. With the help of Ally, Dinah, and big Rob, we were able to get through the chaotic airport with only loosing one shoe.

"Well, they'll see them tonight when get to go that dinner. That's going to be a fun time," I said sarcastically.

"They're going to be all over you and Mila tonight," she smirked. "Camren will be in every magazine tomorrow. You just wait and watch."

Instead of replying, I rolled my eyes. "Ash, come eat your breakfast," I told the oldest toddler.

"I can't," she replied.

She sat cross legged on the bed. Multiple Barbies and Barbie clothes were sprawled out all over the white sheets. She had an item in each of her hand and allowed her tongue to stick out the side of her mouth as she tried to jam the two pieces together.

"Oh really?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "And why can't you?"

"I'm trying to put Aunt Normani back together," she told me, showing me the objects she held in her tiny hands.

In one hand she held the body of the Normani Barbie doll and in the other hand she held the head. This wouldn't be the first time one of them were fixing a toy that broke. It's a miracle if they break less than ten toys a day. Most toys end up in a tug-a-war battle even though I buy two of everything.

"And who exactly broke Aunt Normani?"

"Kayne did," Ashtyn replied.

"No I didn't!" The younger one defended. "Ash was playing with Barbies."

"You played too!"

"Okay you two, no fighting today. Kayne, you finish eating, Ashtyn, come over here and eat before we miss our flight."

The ocean eyed toddler dropped the broke Normani doll onto the bed with the rest of her Barbies before walking over to the desk. I scooted Kayne's chair over and placed the arm chair next to it. She climbed into the chair next to Kayne and I helped push her in.

"Mama?"

"Yeah Ash?" I asked, taking her hair and pulling it back so it didn't get into her food.

"Can you fix Aunt Normani?"

"I can try to fix her," I laughed.

"Do you think she'll be mad Kayne broke her?" She wondered before taking a piece of her pancakes and shoving it into her mouth.

"I'm sure she knows it was an accident."

"Kanye, you're lucky you didn't break Aunty DJ or you would get a poly beat down."