Chapter 11

"No, no," I heard someone mumbled.

I opened my eyes up slightly to find my chocolate eyed Latina fast asleep on top of me. Her chest rose up and down with every breath she took while her she listened to the constant beating of my heart.

"No, no," the same voice mumbled.

I opened my curtain slightly to see where the voice was coming from. Everyone's curtain was closed signaling everyone was still asleep.

"No mommy," a high pitch voiced mumbled.

The girls.

I opened up my curtain wider and carefully slid out from underneath Camila. Surprisingly the small Latina didn't wake up in the process. All that sugar must have put her in a sugar coma.

"No mommy," the same voice repeated.

I made my way over to the girl's bunk, opening the curtain to find my oldest shaking and in tears.

"It's okay, Ash," I soothed, pulling her out of the bunk and securely in my arms. "It was just a nightmare. You're okay," I reassured her, kissing the top of her head.

"Where's mommy?" She asked, her green eyes red and puffy.

"She's right there," I answered, pointing to the sleeping girl bundled up into a ball in my bunk. I wiped the tears away from her bright emerald eyes with the corner of my sleeve. "Do you want to talk about your nightmare?"

Her little head nodded up and down, causing her dark hair to cover her face. I walked back to the back lounge, shutting the door behind me so we didn't wake any of the girls up. I sat down on the couch, placing Ashtyn in my lap before pushing her hair back away from her face.

"Mommy didn't come back," she said, wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"Is this what happened in your dream?" I asked for a clarification.

"No, in real life," she said, resting her head on my chest. "

"What do you mean, Ash?"

"Is mommy going bye bye again?" She asked, looking up at my emerald eyes with her matching ones.

"No baby, mommy isn't going bye bye. She's never going to leave you again. You're never going to get rid of her," I smiled, tickling her stomach.

"Say hi twitter," a raspy voice said.

I looked up to see my brown eyed Cuban happily typing away on her iPhone with a smile on her face.

"Camz, I look like complete shit. Please tell me you didn't really post that," I said, staring at the Cuban.

"Mama, that's a bad word," Ashtyn said, her little head tilted up so she could look at me.

"Yeah mama, don't say bad words," Camila teased, sticking her tongue out and placing her phone in the waistband of her pajama shorts.

"It's my birthday and I'll say what I want," I said, sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Mommy, help me," Kayne spoke up, her head sticking out the bunk.

Camila turned around, grabbing her mini me out of the bunk and walking back to the doorway of the back lounge.

"Kayne, go sit on mama's lap," Camila instructed, placing the brown eyed toddler down.

I situated Ashtyn on one knee and lifted Kayne onto my other knee before looking at Camila who had her phone back out.

"Camz, what are you-"