Chapter 20

Camila's POV

"You have to put your hood on baby," I said as I pulled the hood of Kayne's sweatshirt over her head.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because it's raining out, silly," I answered, kissing her cheek before standing back up.

"Camz, are you wearing my pants?" Lauren questioned.

I look down at the ripped up black skinny jeans. I always wear Lauren's clothes when I can't find anything I like in my suitcase.

"I guess I am," I said, looking back up to meet her alluring galaxy eyes. 

"Mommy, I go with you?" Ashtyn asked, wrapping her arms around my leg. 

"Not today baby," I said, fixing the panda beanie on her head.

"Why?" She asked, looking straight up at me with the same galaxy looking eyes as Lauren.

"Because you're going to have fun with Mama," I replied.

"Now get off my mommy," Kayne demanded, pulling Ashtyn away from my leg. 

"Kayne Isabella," I scolded. "Let go of your sister."

"Mama help!" Kayne yelled, completely ignoring what I just said. 

"Let your sister go," Lauren said sternly.

As soon as Kayne let go, Ashtyn reapplied her grip around my leg. 

"I'll be back, Ash," I said as I gently tried to pry her petite body off my leg.

"I go with you," Ashtyn cried, keeping a strong grip around my leg.

"C'mon Ash, you and I are going to have a lot of fun," Lauren spoke up, removing our green-eyed toddler from my leg.

"I want mommy," Ashtyn screamed. 

"I'll be back," I reassured her.

I wiped away the stream of tears that ran down her face before kissing her cheek lightly. 

I then moved onto my wife, kissing her passionately while Ashtyn tried to get out of her grip.

"She'll fine after you leave," Lauren whispered into my ear as Ashtyn continued to kick. 

I quickly slid on my heels before lifting Kayne onto my hip. I walked off the bus and into the waiting car.

"Mommy, where we going?" Kayne asked as I buckled her into the car seat.

"We're going to paint pottery," I said as I handed a piece of paper with the address to the driver.

"Is it fun?" She asked, looking at me.

"Really fun," I said, pulling down her hood so I could fix her hair.

"Mommy, stop," she said, placing her hand on top of mine.

"I'm just trying to fix your hair, baby," I giggled as I repositioned the pink bow in her hair.

The car ride to the pottery place was silent for majority of the ride. Kayne was content with watching the rain drops slide down the window.

I quickly snapped a few pictures before she would turn her head. I posted one of the pictures on Instagram and Twitter before placing my phone back into my pocket. 

"We here yet?" Kayne asked, turning around to face me.

"Yup," I replied, pulling her hood back back over her head.