"YOU THIRSTY?"

" Party Like Cardi "

Kay × Cardi
---

"Ayo we out" Kay yelled from downstairs, waiting for his two brothers to come down. The three had plans to attend a neighborhood pool party, they weren't aware of who the host was but they knew they got the invite. It was June 7th, marking summer time in the south. Honestly, who could pass up a pool party.

"Hollon, nigga damn" Dougie groaned pulling his trunks up fully, walking past Kay to open the front door walking outside with no patience for Blovee who usually took his slow time getting dressed as if he had someone to entertain or look good for. "Hurry yo bitch ass up" Kay mumbled as his older brother walked down the stairs behind Dougie. Kay delivered a pluck to the back of the males head goofily after closing and locking their apartment door.

"ayo, D tell this goofy light bright ass nigga to stop touching me" Blovee called out to Dougie holding the back of his head pointing at Kay with a mug. "Y'all some grown ass bitches man" Dougie would speak, shaking his head in return walking down the sidewalk to the street the party took place on with his hands in his trunks pockets. The other two trailing no too far behind, Kay being the youngest would complain about the bright sun above them purposely to get on his brother's nerves.

"I'ma drown this nigga when we get there D, on granny" Blovee ranted turning the corner waiting for the upcoming cars to pass before walking across the street. "his light skin ass brighter than that damn sun" Dougie teased, just houses away from the party. "y'all niggas ain't funny, ugly motha' fuckers" Kay rolled his eyes speeding up his pace to pass the two childishly.

"yea, aight" B would laugh as they arrived at the house, obviously being the right one they assumed they noticed all the pool toys scattered across the yard and the few people already there, making their way to the back yard. "ayoooo, what it do?" Kay pushed past his brothers while he began to take his white t-shirt off, following behind the other guest.

"that's that light skin shit." Blovee mumbled following behind his brother, with a chuckle. "Yooo shawtyyy" Dougie would pull away from the trio, to go entertain the group of females in the hot tub. Kay spent no time making himself at home, opening and walking into the closed back door that lead to the kitchen. "A nigga can't get something to drink in this bitch, what the fuck" he spew out, opening the fridge to see a unopened can of Sprite. "Ah nah niggas don't got shit but atomic bombs in cans and shit" Kay ranted to himself, declining the can of Sprite in search of something better to drink.

"uh, the party is outside" he heard a female voice speak, with a rich Spanish accent. He'd look back to see a 5'5 female standing beside the counter with her finger pointed at the back door. "this yo place?" He questioned looking around the large, spacious estate with a amazed look as if he'd never seen anything as modern as her home. "yeah, I'd like you to get out too" she spoke, slamming her fridge door shut. "Aight, Aight" he threw his hands up in defense walking back out the way he came from.

"don't come in my house, don't want y'all hood rats breaking my shit" she murmured under her breath, her words being picked up by Kay. He let out a chuckle walking outside to hang out with whoever else was outside. It was now, 6:40 the trio had left the house at 4:00. Kay mouth still clenching with thirst, he regretted not grabbing the sprite. "what's good?" Blovee asked, drinking infused fruit punch from a red solo cup. "Ayo where you get that from?" Kay sat up in the pool to look at the fruit punch in his brother's cup.

"luh shorty over there serving it" B pointed in a direction, Kay traced his fingers looking over at the same girl pouring the Juice into cups for everyone. "Bet." He spoke, jumping out the pool running over to where the girl stood at, being careful to not slip. Once he reached the table, he grabbed the cup of juice placing the plastic against his lips.