VIRAL pt.2

Kitty x Kay

———
" on our Kim and Rjay shit "
|A Month Later From pt.1|

Ever since the unexpected release of the pair's sex tape, Kay had been receiving the silent treatment more than ever. Embarrassed wasn't even the word to describe how she felt, having to deactivate all socials due to constantly being tagged in post referring to the live by multiple messy media pages, such as TheShadeRoom, SayCheeseTv and more.

The two now communicated through either Taylor's mother or Dougie, she couldn't bare to even speak to him. She always made sure he got Kyrie when it was his days to. She stayed in the house more, whenever she did decide to leave some random fan or Kay's or bystander who just happened to hear the news either stared with a gasp or cane up to her for questions. It was honestly annoying.

"Hey girl, how you feeling" Her mother entered the kitchen where she'd been, feeding the toddler his morning oatmeal. "Good, why what's up?" speaking as she wiped the side of his mouth, turning her attention to her mother. "I won't be able to take Ky over to Kay's today, doctor's appointment." once the words escaped her mouth lips, her joyful mood dimmed out a bit. Dougie hadn't been answering the phone all day, she doubted he was free to get Kyrie and drop him off. "O-h, that's fine I'll just take him, it's okay." picking the toddler up out his high chair, wiping his face with the bib strapped around his neck.

"You sure?" She asked for confirmation, grabbing her purse. Earning a nod as a response, the nervousness evident in Taylor's actions. All she could do is shake her head, exiting the estate. Since that day, her mother been around for emotional support, coming and going whenever she pleased to check up on Taylor.

"Alright big man you ready to head to dada's?" She questioned, packing up he remainder of the baby's necessities into his diaper bag whilst he sat on her hip. Grabbing a hold of her keys before heading out not too long after her mother. Walking out the locked house's steps, towards her car. "Oh, shit! Taylor hing!" A voice yelled with pure excitement. A pen resting between the random female's thumbs as she inched towards Tay. "hey, hold on." Quickening her pace, buckling Kyrie into the car seat quicker than usual. Turning around to greet the obvious fan.

"What's up? It's so cool to see you in person. Could you sign my chest?" Handing over the pen, pulling the hem of her shirt down to where her breast dared to pop out her bra. "yeah, of course." She nodded, taking on the task. Signing her name in cursive over the female's skin, waving a quick good bye before proceeding to leave. "Tell kay i said he's hot!" The fan waved off, recording the female as she exited her driveway.

"Weird." Mumbling to herself, memorizing the way to her baby father's house which unfortunately wasn't far from hers. It took at least 20 minutes to arrive, especially at the slow pace she drove while her child was inside. "Almost here papa" she cooed as if the sleeping infant heard, arriving at the mansion parking in the driveway as usual. Exiting the vehicle , gathering Kyrie and his bag. She didn't even bother to call Kay, to let him know she was bringing him today.

Facing the front door, laying a soft knock upon the door. "Kevin!" she semi-yelled preventing the baby from waking up. "hollon" his voice could be heard from the other side of the double doors, she waited momentarily until the left door swung open. And there he stood, gazing over the attire she had on before taking their son into his arms. "why you got them short ass shorts on?" he spewed out the question, before even greeting her. After a month of no direct conversation you wouldn't think the first thing he'd notice would be her shorts. But, same old Kay.