THE DON'S EFFECT.

" Damn, Double Homicide "

Ari × Kay
---

It was 2:39 pm on a Tuesday. Kay laid back, slumped against his couch watching the TV that displayed his favorite childhood TV show, Total Drama Island. The man expected no intrusions or interruptions from either clients or his brothers, today was his off day. Meaning he had all day to chill, relax, enjoy the finer things in life as if he and his brothers didn't assassinate people for a living.

Basically, someone would call in tell them the job they needed done. The crew would meet up with this person, after Dougie would make sure it was safe, no feds or anything of the sort. They'd be handed a portion of the money before doing the job, after reporting back to their customer they'd receive the remaining money. It was simple, really. Kay had gotten so used to it, his first job was easy. Kay was what they liked to call, born in blood. He'd been around many deaths, many he caused, many deaths being his loved ones. It wasn't new to him, at all.

He'd continue to relax, propping his feet up on the coffee table in front of him. He'd begin to doze off until his phone began to ring, ignoring it for the first two rings the man groaned finally picking up the phone. It wasn't his real phone, a burner he used for business.

"Hello, P.K." he spoke into the phone, using a code they came up with. Combining his last name initial with his nick names initial to create a false name. "meet me under the 9th acre bridge in two hours, i got a job for you. price will be discussed when you arrive" a female voice spoke, before hanging up the phone. Kay would stand up holding his phone in his clutch running upstairs to Dougie's room, knocking on the door with his foot. Kay had his ears covered the closer you got to Dougie room the worst the sound of moans, the smell of sex, and the itchy feeling came upon you.

"yo?" Dougie called out from inside his room, pulling himself out of his girlfriend of the week Regina. "work to do" Kay mumbled, walking down the hall to B's room knocking on his door. "get yo stank ass up nigga, we got shit to do" he yelled before running back downstairs. Kay would sit back in his recent spot, watching his two brothers walk down the steps. Regina speeding past the two, leaving the house in a hurry.

"ayo, what's wrong with her?" Kay questioned turning his head to the front door. "husband called ha." Dougie replied bluntly, removing his blunt from behind his ear sparking it up with his laptop tucked away under his armpits. "phone." Dougie demanded holding his hand out for Kay phone. Blovee yawned, sitting across from Kay, running his hands through his hair as Dougie went through Kay's most recent call, tracking down who the phone belongs too.

"we good?" Kay asked, sitting up to stretch. "yeah, where we meeting at?" Dougie asked, slapping the half awake Blovee in the back of his neck waking him up fully. "9th acre bridge, two hours, no price yet we gone speak on it when we get there" his brothers would nod as a response getting up to go get dressed. Kay would follow behind going to do the same.

---

The three stepped out their van, slowly looking around the area before walking up to the black bmw across from them. "not too close" the woman in the middle's body guards spoke in sync. The three stepped back holding their hands beside their waist, always cautious never cocky. "oh, please don't be paranoid" she spoke, stepping out the BMW with a briefcase in her hands. "better safe then sorry." Dougie spoke, watching carefully as she opened the briefcase showcasing at least 120k dollars in cash.

"damn" Kay spoke, looking at the briefcase with a surprised face. "this is half, do the job and meet me back here Thursday for the remainder of cash." she spoke, tossing the briefcase with a letter of the information taped onto it on the ground. Getting back into the BMW, before her body guard could close the door Dougie called out "no funny shit, Ariana." He spoke, using her first name unexpectedly informing the girl of their knowledge on her personal. "yeah, no funny shit Kevin, Qwayshawn, Douglas" she spoke nodding her head in the men's directions before getting into the vehicle fully, her driver pulling off quickly leaving tire marks on the concrete.