LOYAL DICK

Rubi Rose x Kay

———
"Tell ya' main bitch,she the side now."

Dougie sent a playful punch to Kay's shoulder, in hopes to boost his brother's mood. Lately Kay had been out of wack, all around depressed. The male never showed much emotion so his loved ones showed a lot of concern.

"nigga, stop putting yo hands on me pussy" Kay spat, throwing a pillow in Dougie's direction. "Niggas in this bitch moping around and shit" he replied mentioning Kay's penthouse, Dougie spent his fair share of time here whenever his bitch, Kami kicked his ass out for doing some unloyal ass shit. And that being the reason he was over here now. Kay was always open with his things whenever it came to close family.

"ain't nobody moping nigga." had been Kay's response, causing his brother to kiss his teeth with a roll of his eyes. "Keep lying out them gapped ass teeth, them shit gone fall out worda everything." He joked, getting up from the satin couch to raid his brother's fridge, it was never much in the house to eat. "fridge depressing too." Dougie continued, mumbling under his breath.

The cause of Kay's sadness had been the recent break up between him and his long term girlfriend, Sayora (Chapter: Puppy Love) . The two had cut contact completely, she had the male blocked on all socials. It's been a week since the parting of the two, he hasn't done much except stay inside and deal with Dougie. This wasn't normal for Kay, he'd usually go out and entertain females for the fun of it, just to exterminate his sadden feelings.

"we going out later." Kay suggested, in more of a demanding tone. Tossing a water ball at Dougie to catch his attention, the male had been nose deep in his phone reading over Instagram post. "nigga why kami pos-" he began being cut off by the bottle chopping his forehead.

Kay exited the living room before the bottle could be sent back to him, going to get dressed. "get ready nigga!" he yelled from upstairs, he had the idea in mind to ease off stress at the club, like usually. The male skimmed through his closet, drawer, and the random pile of clean clothes he always seemed to have at the foot of his bed, which Sayora used to put up in its designated area.

His hands landed on a pair of acid washed Amiri jeans, a plain white graphic t-shit, a black rhinestone belt, with black and white nike dunks to match. He pulled his outfit together perfectly, he debated on tossing a Nike tech jacket on but quickly decided against it, the clock had just hit 8:53 meaning by the time they left the house and arrived at the club it'd be late 9.

"Douglas, bring yo ass!" Kay fussed, holding his phone in hand as he made his way downstairs. He waiting for his brother to appear from his room, it didn't take long to get dressed."I'm coming." He replied walking downstairs, in a plain white T-shirt, amiri jeans which happened to be similar to Kay's, with a pair of Jordan 23s. "where we going?" he asked, popping his imaginary collar.

"the club" kay grabbed a hold of his keys, exiting the penthouse with Dougie trailing behind. He turned to lock the front door, inching towards the elevator. "nigga finally out that depressing ass mood" Dougie spoke in a playful manner, stepping into the elevator- standing beside kay, pressing the lobby floor button.

The ride down was silent, Dougie didn't talk; for once. Kay had been on a mission; a mental mission to forget his ex and their history in the matter of one night. He thought it'd be impossible, unless he got drunk enough.

The bell elevator dinged as they reached the first floor, the door slid open allowing the men to exit the building completely. "you driving back nigga, don't get too faded." Kay instructed, getting into the passenger side- turning the gray charger; the vehicle of his choice on. He waited for his brother to get himself situated before he sped off.