PUPPY LOVE.

"Nobody wanna look at you, stupid "

(Major Time Jump)
India Love × Kay

---

There Kevin stood in the second grade class, sitting on the place mat as the teacher instructed. Kay, being seven years old at the time, just starting his second year in grade school. He sat with his legs crossed on the blue square with the letter B on it. He sat not too far away from India, she'd occasionally stare at the scar he had under his left eye. "what you looking at punk?" he spat rudely, bucking at her. India looked at Kay, unfazed she was use to his behavior due to the fact she had 3 brothers who acted this way all the time.

"shut up, ugly. nobody wanna look at you stupid" she rolled her eyes, getting up to sit on the orange square, in the far corner of the mat. Kay would smile, looking at India moving spots. He'd never had someone talk back to him like that. His father made it well known that every man needed their woman.

---

Dismissal time rolled around quickly, Kay, India, and two other kids being the only kids left. "where my momma at?.." India huffed, holding her pink glitter lip gloss in her soft hand looking at the kids being picked up. "ain't nobody wanna pick yo bitch ass up" Kay mumbled, kicking a small stone in front of him across the curb. "shut up, dummy" she pushed his shoulder, finding Kay rather annoying compared to the other students in the class.

"aye bitch don't be touching me" He pushed her chest in, huffing loudly as if the teacher wasn't right there. Before India could react, Kay's father arrived quickly, beeping the horn at Kay signaling him to hurry up. "that's my dad" Kay pointed to the black truck before running to it, getting in with his middle finger pointed at India. As a response she mugged him, watching his father take off.

-- 12 YEARS LATER --

India sat in the back of the back truck Kay's father had passed down to him, eating the slightly cold McDonald fries Kay had bought her. She watched Kay from afar, watching Kay kiss along his girlfriend. She mumbled under her breath, throwing slick shots and disses at the other female as if she could hear her. "he don't even like yo tramp ass" India laughed at her whispered thoughts, sitting back on the truck.

Kay would let go of Amanda's hand, placing one last kiss on her lips before walking over to India. "what you giggling at?" he raised his eyebrow taking a fry from her hand. "nothing, thought of something" she spoke, swatting Kay's hand away eating the remainder of her fries greedily. He rolled his eyes, sitting beside her on the truck waiting for his brothers to arrive. "let me ask something" she looked over at Kay, with her curious look plastered on her face.

"wha?" he asked, sitting up some looking over at India. He'd run his tongue over his bottom lip making her sigh turning her head. He'd grip her chin, turning her head to him with a chuckle admiring her facial features like her hazel eyes, her small nose that completed her face. "when did you and ole girl get back together?' she blurted out, rudely moving Kay's hands, knowing she liked the male admiring her. "yesterday." He shrugged, jumping off the truck tail to sit in between her legs smiling at her.

"I'm your best friend, why didn't you tell me?" She rolled her eyes removing his hands, standing up completely. "shit, cause it happens all the time. It's predictable." He held his hand out for her to grab, causing her to scoff griping his hands before jumping off the truck. "whatever Kevin, piggy back ride?" She asked, jumping into his back causing him to laugh, running down the street with her on his back.