SUPER FREAK.

" Let's make music "

Minaj × Kay
---

Kay stood nervously in front of the tall business building, taking a deep sigh before opening the large glass doors. Apart from his music career he planned on having a actually stable job, something to last until he got big or famous. He'd take the time to apply to a job when he wanted to, right now wasn't one of those times.

Kay stepped into the building, owned by Miss. Minaj herself. He heard after the young money split she created her own record label signing artists such as, SoFaygo, Jark Harlow, Mariah The Scientist, Pardison Fontaine, even his brothers where signed to her. He had no doubt he'd get in, Kay didn't do well with interviews. He hated the unnecessary questions he'd get asked. I mean, he could rap, they could sign what was so hard about that?

He'd walk up to the front desk, noticing the dark skinned woman typing away at the keyboard. "ay-" he spoke being instantly cut off by her. "3:00 interview? mhm, Miss. Maraj is waiting in her office. " she pointed in the direction leaving Kay to it, walking to her office. "and a little piece of advice, knock before opening, pull your pants up" The desk woman yelled watching Kay do neither as he barged into her office.

"ayo, I'm Kay. Yo 3:00." he spoke, greeting the woman in his manner. She'd look at him with a scoff. She wasn't easily impressed, especially not by Kay. "let's try that." she shooed him out her door, sitting down in her leather chair. Kay hadn't even gotten a good look at her office nor the woman it belonged to before he found himself re-entering it. "good aftanoon ma'am, I'm here as yo - your 3:00 interview" he spoke, his accent slipping off his tongue. When Kay attempted to pronounce words right, there was his accent there to remind him of the fact, that where he come from nobody speak regular.

"take a seat." She replied, bluntly looking at Kay up in down in a form of disgust. She wasn't aware what strangely attracted her to the male, he wasn't at all her type. She'd like 'em classy, educated, smart. And here she sat across from a hopeful 19 year old with a mixtape of his own in his hand. "this your mixtape?" She asked taking the disk out his hands, walking over to her speakers. As she did so Kay got a good look at the female, she was obviously older not as old as he expected though, her figure fitting tightly in her Fendi dress with her Double F shoes to match.

Fly was a understatement to compliment the woman, she was classy, Boujee, expensive. Kay mouth shaped the form of a smile as his mixtape began to play. She'd return back to her seat, sitting back down crossing her legs over along with her hands listening to the music blasting throughout her office. "mm, ah. hmm.. okay" she trailed off, speaking her thoughts out worrying Kay. She'd grab her remote, turning the stereo off. "so, you rap?" she spoke in a duh tone.

Kay would nod slowly, copying her tone. "what it look like, give a nigga a beat and there e' go, you know what I'm sayin'?" Kay spoke, as if she really understood half of that sentence. "so you do drill, you're something alright.." she sat back in her chair rubbing her chin. "youn like it or somethin'?" he questioned, Miss. Maraj shook her head. "in fact, I think it's.." she trailed off, building up the enthusiasm before speaking once more. "i think you might be as good as one of my newest artist, Dougie B."

Kay would look at her, blankly before bursting out into laughter, holding his hand over his stomach startling the woman. "yo.., that nigga a goofy" Kay spoke in a cocky tone, leaning back in his chair. "how so?" she questioned, getting up to walk over to Kay sitting down on the desk. "he my brother, you ain't kno'?" he raised his eyebrow, she would shake her head.

"look, Kay come back tomorrow and we'll see how you do in the studio then we can discuss a board meeting and contact signing" she spoke, shooing Kay back out her office closing her door behind him. As Kay exited the building he'd think of himself being signed, having a branding. Miss. Maraj was big in the music industry herself, having multiple hit songs, always on the top 100 with multiple awards.