FOR YOUTUBE.

Ice Spice x Kay

———
"y'all know this for youtube!"

Kay was spending time alongside his sister Aubrey, she was currently walking through the kid's section of a local store looking for clothing and more toys to add onto her collection even though their mother; Jackie went against it. He followed behind the young girl, scrolling through his socials— liking a few posts while also keeping a eye on his younger siblings. He stopped in the girl's pants aisle behind Aubrey before receiving a text from Buba, a YouTube influencer who also happened to be a good friend of his.

Buba100x
yo, kay you busy today? I'm ina city tryna film some content my heart what's the word ? 🗣️

OfficialKayFlocka
nah, send the addy 😈.

Buba100x
heard u.
(seen by OfficialKayFlocka)

It wasn't long before Buba sent his location through iMessage. He still had things to tend to with his sister, so he did as he originally planned. Took Aubrey shopping, bought her food, and returned her home with a kiss on her forehead goodbye and a tight embrace that showcased his love for her despite their age gap. "a'ight stay dangerous breebree." he mushed her head playfully before exiting out the house, he made sure to leave some money on the counter for his mom even though she hated when he did. He always looked out for the ones closest to him, even if they didnt feel like they needed it.

The drive from Jackie's house to a abandoned parking lot; where Buba had been was about a good 30 minutes but with the way Kay drove he could knock it down to 18. He knew his way around the area, all the shortcuts, but in reality he just drove reckless as if him and the car were invincible. The current vehicle he drove was of course, his gray hellcat. The time striked 9:00pm, he planned to be to his place before 3am the next morning. His link ups with Buba always lasted about 2 to 3 hours but only 20 minutes of the content gets posted.

"I'm on the way nigga, hold up." Kay spoke to Buba who had called with a impatient tone of voice. He knew he had been running slightly behind, but aye– they
where on his time. He made a sharp right turn at the light, right before it turned red. He was less than a mile away from Buba's current location. The two had already hung up the phone, he let Buba know he was close through text– three minutes later he had been parked in the lot besides Buba's car.

"what's good my heart?" Buba questioned once Kay got out the car, reaching his hand out to dap him up with his usual friendly smile on his darkskin face. "what's good?" Kay replied, bringing Buba in for a dap and a side hug. "aye, i got a lil thootie in the car waiting on you." Buba raised his eyebrows twice with a smirk, Kay mugged the car with no intention of fooling up with Buba today but , he was already here. Buba lead himself to the back seat, allowing Kay to get in the front.

"yoo?" A female with a orange loose curly afro looked up, from her phone; catching sight of Kay. "what's good?" he slid into the seat, closing the door behind him. "ayo Kay, this Isis. she from the BX, she making music too." Kay nodded, leaning his seat back slightly. the female's curls sculpted her face perfectly; kay flashed a cheeky grin looking over at Buba who was in the back.

a camera recorded the scenery, since it was for buba's content. "wassup?" the female greeted, putting her hand out to shake kay's since she hadn't even really acknowledged him yet. "i'm isis, im a upcoming artist. none too fancy." she joked, once he grabbed hold of her hand; shaking it softly before placing it back in her lap. "kay the face of the BX." buba chimed in, peaking his head in the front; they didn't pay much mind to buba the two where stuck analyzing one another; trying to base each other off their appearances.