UNKNOWN MISTRESS.

Jada Kingdom x Kay Flock
———
"hey baby, i was looking fo- KEVIN?!"

"is that all of it?" Kay questioned, pulling the zipper to his suitcase shut looking over at his wife Meghan watching the female complete her packing. "yea, that's all of it!" she exclaimed, the excitement evident in her voice which made Kay sick to his stomach. He found himself stuck in a marriage with a inconsiderate, and all around rude female. It wasn't always this way, in order to keep the peace he'd do whatever it took to keep her happy; that being a vacation to Jamaica.

she had been pressuring the male to fly her out somewhere for a while now, he finally fit the time into his schedule. "alright, come on" he motioned her to follow behind him. he exited their estate, walking outside to the limousine waiting to drop them off to their private jet, something he had bought to satisfy Meghan. Meghan hated long lines, waiting, she was impatient and he could understand that it was better to do things her way so he wouldn't have to hear about it later.

"this is so luxurious baby, i love it!" she awed, grabbing a hold of Kay's cheek pulling him into a slight embrace receiving a kiss on the cheek in return. The drive had been short, they lived minutes away from the airport being able to get their quickly had been real useful, the luxurious life the two lived had been biting off Kay since he became a rapper. He always wanted to dim down the money usage since he'd been the only source of income but he couldn't find a way to tell his wife no. the love he had for her evident in his actions, he hated to see her mad, and hear about it.

–––

"oh my god! this is beautiful!!" Meghan's voice spoke loudly, as they entered their vacation home. He felt comfort in the homey scenery. he found himself gazing outside the sunroom window, the view of the island amazed him. for once the male felt calm, zoning out ignoring Meghan's loud chatter. "aye, why don't we go walk the beach?" he suggested, pointing out the window standing up with his eyes glued to Meghan. "uh, not right now baby. i scheduled a spa appointment." she spoke hurriedly, grabbing her things such as her phone, purse, and sandals before hurrying out the house.

a scoff left his parted lips, why'd he even ask? whenever it came down to spending time with him Meghan always seemed to be busy. whenever she requested his time, he was there, always was, always been. it even interferes with his money, his music. leaving the house moments after her with only his phone and the house key in his hands. he'd want to enjoy the vacation too, with or without Meghan.

the beach basically being the backyard it didn't take him long to walk to the beach. "it's beautiful out here" he spoke, eyeing the scenery as he walked along the coast. a small smile appeared across the male's face. the wind blew frequency, in the same east direction the same way he walked enjoying the feeling of the misty air. catching sight of a small juice bar sitting along the dock. he's quickly make his way over, suddenly finding the need for a drink.

the line, short which caused him more interest, him being next in line. "you should try the guava peach, it's so good." a group of females walked up behind him, pointing towards the menu plastered alongside the truck. "excuse us." a brown skinned female spoke, standing directly behind Kay with her friends not far behind. he was now up, placing his order "uh, let me get a guava peach." he spoke, the rizz in his voice. he'd let out a laugh, grabbing a hold of his drink before walking off routing back towards his estate.

the same female, eyeing him as he walked off letting out a laugh. the "game" he attempted to spit didn't cut it at all, yeah it got her friends giggling. but she found it lame, there was no doubt that the male was attractive. he was obviously not from the island, hinting at his New York accident.