Mission

READERS POV:

The sound of keyboards clacking filled the silence as i waited for Pixal to show me the exact location of me and Nya's mission.

Finally a red pinpoint appeared on the screen as i read the name, "Eclipse Island?"

"I thought that place was abandoned?" Nya said from beside me.

"That's what everyone thinks but recently i detected suspicious activity from that area and after searching my data base, i found many shipments of vengestone heading to that area." Pixal explained as she headed to one of the work tables and grabbed a remote.

Two mechs were suddenly revealed as Pixal continued to explain our mission.

"So all we gotta do is stop the shipments and arrest the people who are doing this." Nya confirmed.

"Remind me again why the others aren't joining us?" I said while approaching one of the mechs.

"Zane and Jay are repairing the training grounds and Lloyd, Kai and Cole are helping the sheriff with a kidnapping." Pixal informed me.

"Right, gotcha." I mumbled as i watched Nya get into the other mech.

"Now remember, if anything doesn't go to plan don't interfere, simply call for backup." Pixal said as she backed away and opened a hatch for our exit.

"You got it, see ya!" Nya said as she drove out with me following her.

*time skip*

"and then he started screaming like a girl saying 'GET IT OFF MEEE'" Nya giggled as she told me another funny story about Kai.

I was howling with laughter as i pictured the story in my mind. 

When our laughter died down i was finally able to talk, "I am so gonna tease Kai with this."

"He's gonna be so pissed of," Nya snickered," You got any stories about Cole when he was young?"

I told her about how one time it was my uncles birthday and when it was time to get out the cake we found out that 7 year old Cole ate it all.

"Gosh this is amazing, we should really do a girl's night after this." Nya said as she finally stopped laughing.

"Definitely, let's just finish this mission first." I said after seeing the island get closer to us. 

A couple minutes later we had finally arrived. 

"Any idea where to start?" I asked as i started walking towards the forest.

"Pixal said that most of the activity was on the east of the island so let's go there first." Nya said as she put up her mask with me following.

A couple minutes of silence passed when suddenly we heard the sounds of trucks and chatting.

"These guys don't know how to be quiet do they?" I said pulling out my daggers.

"definitely" Nya whispered while climbing up to get a closer look.

While Nya was busy scanning the area thinking of a plan, i realized that there was way too much advanced technology systems and security.

Before i could tell Nya about it she started explaining her plan. 

"Got it?" She said as she looked at me for confirmation.

"Yeah but we gotta be careful, there's a shit ton of security everywhere." I frowned

"It will be fine, we just need to be even more careful." Nya said before we both jumped into action.

LLOYDS POV: