Grieving

This is set during season 11 :) You and Lloyd have been dating for a while in this one.

-------------------------------------------------

READERS POV:

My mind was a mess.

Zane was gone. 

It's been two days since Zane was hit by Aspheera's staff and disappeared. Two days and a half to be exact. 

None of us were taking the news well. Especially Pixal. She was the affected the most by the loss of her love. 

Zane was like my brother and even if he was a nindroid we all loved him. 

I was currently in my room lying on my back, bedsheets tangled between my legs, staring at the ceiling. I was hungry and tired yet i couldn't sleep nor eat. 

It was extremely late at night and i was just about to sleep when a muffled scream made me sit up. 

I bolted out of bed slightly tripping and made my way towards the sound. 

Turns out it was Pixal. 

"Pixal! Are you ok?" I asked before someone bumped into me. I stumbled forwards before i felt someone steady me. 

I turned around to see the others and Lloyd holding my waist. 

He whispered a sorry before letting go of me. 

"I'm Fine...I was dreaming about the moment Zane..." Pixal trailed off as she sighed with a broken look on her face. 

"It's ok...we get it." Nya whispered placing her hand on Pixal's shoulder. 

She stared at a photo that was in her hands before speaking again, "I...find it difficult to accept that he is gone." 

"We all do" I mumbled looking into the distance. 

I felt Lloyd grab my hand and squeeze it in a way of reassurance. 

"It just doesn't feel real." Jay sighed 

A moment passed before Wu's frantic voice called out from behind us. 

"Zane is alive!" 

"What!" 

"Where?!" 

"HOW?" 

Everyone started asking him questions but were silenced by Wu. 

"Quiet, all of you listen. I spoke to Aspheera in Kryptarium prison. She didn't destroy Zane."

Lloyd and i looked at each other in confusion at this revelation. 

"She banished him to a different realm." Wu continued, a pained look on his face. 

"Well what are we waiting for? We gotta to after him!" Kai said with desperation. 

"Yeah, what realm is he in?" Lloyd asked his uncle. 

"The never realm." Wu said a bit dramatically 

Kai scratched his head with a confused sound. 

"The fuck is that?" I questioned only to be punched on the shoulder by Cole.

I groaned as i rubbed the spot he had hit, "What was that for!" 

"Not the time." Was the only reply i received from cole which i responded to by flipping him off.

"I've never heard of that place." Lloyd said 

"There are a few who have." Wu left shortly after that.