Jealousy

You and Lloyd are already dating :)
———————————————

READERS POV:

We were on the bounty heading back to the monestary after completing a mission.

My legs were pretty much non existent at this point.

I was laying down on the kitchen counter with Cole by my side. Both of us were eating a cake that Zane had previously made.

"Love, maybe you should sit up otherwise you will choke." Lloyd said from his place on a chair.

"I'm fine, nothing is gonna happen." My own body betrayed me as i started to choke not even a second later.

Cole started laughing his ass off while Lloyd came up to me with a glass of water.

"Thank you." I mumbled after downing the water.

One look at Lloyd made me frown.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what." Lloyd faked confusion as he still looked at me with a smug smile.

"Like you wanna say 'i told you'." I was still frowning.

Lloyd's laugh made my frown drop.

"Don't worry darling, one day you will prove me wrong."

I gave him a quick kiss before jumping off the counter.

"I know i will."

*time skip*

We were walking towards the gates of the monastery with Jay telling Lloyd and i a story.

"I can't wait to take a long nap." Kai said while dragging the gates open.

Everyone left to go to their room or somewhere else and i was about to do the same except Misako came towards me with a smile.

She gave me a hug before pulling away and grabbing me by my shoulders with a smile.

"Someone came here earlier saying that they wanted to see you."

I tried to think of someone who would want to see me but my mind was blank.

"Who exactly is this person?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?" A voice called out.

Misako stepped aside allowing me to see the owner of the voice.

LLOYDS POV:

"ZACK!" Y/n called out before running and jumping into the mystery boy's arms.

They both pulled apart laughing as Y/n's arms where still around him.

I don't like this

"I can't believe you're here! I haven't heard from you in a while." Y/n smiled

I crossed my arms as my chest felt heavy with an unknown emotion.

"Sorry about that. But don't worry, I'll make up for the lost time." Zack said.

What.

"I'm staying here for 3 days. I already asked your sensei and he said yes"

That's enough.

I pulled Y/n towards me by the waist as i spoke a bit angrily, "Yeah hi, who are you exactly?"

Y/n slightly glared at me. "Lloyd behave, i was just gonna introduce him to you and the others. Let's go inside."